...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

"It's Been SO Quiet"

Think about it? If "its been SO quiet"? Then why? "So quiet" she says so smugly "oh yes dear I was going to call to chat, just to say hi...but it's been so quiet..."  (as it always was-and please try to keep in mind that she and I never ever spoke again, never even saw each other after parting ways around May-June 2006, barely an email and NOT ONE PHONE CALL for years and years and yet she has consistently continued to try to involve police at least 3 times since December 2006. Four if you want to include her indirect involvement in Titusville.  Oh wait thats right she called me the day they hired me at Yoga spa in elmsford...interfering with my ability to work...but she gets away with this why? Because I dont matter to who?

Again from June 2006 to Decemeber 2006 not one word uttered between and barely an email. What started this entire thing? Her answer will end up being some fucked up thing that her piece of shit family perhaps did to her growing up perhaps? Because I NEVER DID A GD THING.



So what did I do to make Jane Kartsch discuss with HQ whether I be allowed to continue becoming amazingly healthy, happy and make a living. What had I done at that point that would make her DESTROY someone's tiny window fo opportunity to heal their bodies from cancer say? Lyme's disease? I wrote about physical pain I was feeling back then to Bikram (HQ) and begging him to please just disregard what Jane had impressed upon him...did someone else fill Jane's head with this fear of me being "dangerous"? Well someone needs to ask her and someone will get this idiot to explain so that I can move on. This is the hate that leads to hungry people hurting each other. I just got a call from a friend who said they would lend me $20 to keep my bank from being overdrawn. Not 3 minutes after was cable co calling me for the 10th time in 3 days to remind me I owe them $20. No exaggeration. How much you wanna bet there is robotic software that can listen in because its not human per se in order to collecet a debt? Imagine? he tv cable company needing my $20 so bad it has to spy? Sound far fetched? I hope so...but everytime theyve called I am not exaggerating theyve hung up on my call at a different points in menu choice selections everytime-in fact sounding more human than .. anyway the point is everyone is so hard up that people start doing desperate things....and as its all one big ball of mess I put that poor sleeping littl ebaby in his stroller shot in the head on Jane's conscience for spreading a little poverty based on hate you may has well spread it all....there needs to be a war on stupidty more than anything else...no more politesse. I spit in Jane Kartsch's face, at this point even if she were to apologize. I think she is so soul-less I would never be able to believe her.  The state should intervene and make her ackowledge what she did to me, then award me the yorktown studio. Oh but then how would Jane be able to pay her bills? Oh thats right her husband/slave boy can really support them as he always has. Im sure the Bronx one makes more money. SImply because there are more people....and she should keep that one because that is where she is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment