...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hell Updated

This was written with this-forgot to post at the time:
So…Imagine you're just going about your normal business, quietly, maybe the TV is on in background, you're washing a few dishes, even in the habit at this point of tip toeing so as not to awaken the monster below. But he does wake up. Then the banging starts. You can feel the fury behind what sounds like a bat against the walls and ceiling….a virtual stranger Ive lived above for past 2 years.  It wasn't until after about 6 months he mentioned in passing how creeky the floors are in our building. The cop that lived below me for the past 10 or so years always told me he couldn't hear a thing interestingly enough…If I wake up in middle of night and need to p….I hesitate, consider how badly I have to go to risk TIPTOEING (still creeks loudly). College kids, young adults, housing projects….sure it happens….lots of people live this way. Where you can hear your neighbors fart and flush through the bathroom walls….
But see how it works…cop friend….find a reason to fight, turn it into a threat then fabricate something to follow thru on and not unlike extermination of the problem..….get you kicked out or worse…no matter you live quietly here for almost 12 years…thats what people don't understand about what its like not to have money to either protect yourself or keep you out of that kind of vulnerability

Its 10:31 pm right now and my computer just fell into couch. Sounded like it hit the wood a little….but thats all it takes for him to accuse me of "intentionally" and "violently" banging….as if to harass him…..and when I respond to that text with "You have to be kidding?" He only gets worse…


THIS is the world that creates the hate that not only kills babies slaughters, but just as bad goes on about their business like cattle as if nothing happened…but "they" want to talk about "gun control" what about bat control? What about shoe/boot control? Knife control anyone? They should call it temper control…this guy introduced himself to me as "the most laid back guy u ever wanna meet" lol? I see why he's not been allow to see his kids for 4 yrs I guess….then Ive got the 4 time felon to the back…the Christ the King school teacher-instigator to the other side….It's dangerous to be an aging single woman. At least when you're younger they fein respect in hope of getting in your pants…old age they'll just eat you alive any chance they get.

 Imagine what it would be like if on a friday night at 10-11pmish the extension chord you use to charge cell phone fell from your hand and hit the side of a metal basket...making a resounding ding sound...really not so loud...but the neighbor below hears every damn step you take. Every one of your tipping toes...did I write about this already? People are so in the habit of compromising for mediocrity soon it will be a crime just for looking at a school cop the wrong way...... o my god. Im sitting quietly typing hear, almost soundless keyboard, and my elbow just hit the remote for TV and almost crashed onto floor...the thought literally scares the fk our of me. This guy describes himself as "The most easy going guy in the world.."

Its been consuming me for past 10 days or so, because I texted him sort of to try to buffer, or prepare him for my so called 'putting my foot down and explain to him how the stress is eating at my bones LITERALLY.

But the thing is...the point is everybody lies. Every last one of us. For years I spent not lying ever as if it were some kind of game (for lack of a better word) with god...to see how far I could go in the name of trusting what was happening as much as possible just by observing...practice turning off my judgment, came pretty naturally, quickly......Im falling asleep like the old lady I am...will attempy to write tomorrow....

Somehow this was all supposed to tie into another attempt at explaining the toll taken on my health earlier...
Mark McNair Crawford. Is he son of yonkers murderer Lucious Crawford? He lived below the Bolls with guns-but the Bolls call the poloice on me. Just like Jane Kartsch-wasting time, throwing police off their game with petty bs?
I used to think gangsters like asshole felon downstairs were the problem...but Jane and Robin just as bad-in fact WORSE with their lies than this egomaniacle idiot. This video link shows what I was trying to escape from with yoga training.....Ghetto ass ugly moron peopel who only know how to fight (and kill) because thats what I bring out in them just by breathing? ...will re write this...but link below reminds me of my life for past 12-13 yrs....in hell...literally unable to wash a few dishes without making the slightest sound....and my latest enemy (son of a retired cop....will I be killed off to relieve his psychosis?) THATS the world we live in not because of the rare (alleged) Adam Lanza's or set up James Holmes, but because of the millions of shallow hypocrites like Bikram Choudhury and Jane Kartsch. It ALL adds up to creating the hell that ends up killing innocent people...lies lead to driving people crazy which can lead to murder...Imagine? For even trying to dissect, understand, Jane will call police and tell her I may want to kill her....then that leads to further downward spiral and so on and so on....fuck you also Ossining HS grad Lynn Whitlow for (at least) unfriending me when I told her about Jane.


No comments:

Post a Comment