...

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dear Joshua Kartsch

I was thinking about North Korea this morning, and while passing by my TV heard Senator Schumer rambling on with the usual empty cliche rhetoric they always seem to repeat, specifically that the situation needs  US to "put more pressure on Korea" blah blah blah....I mean how hard could it possibly be to at least acknowledge what drives people bullistic? Usually, if not always its about money, poverty....and of course the injustice that goes alone with that.

Why would the US after all these decades of going to war usually fo rthe wrong reasons STILL have politicians playing same evil game? How hard does it alwasy have to be to self depricate a little? Admit when something just got out of hand...admit responsibility etc..

Define "staying strong"? its all just talk that poeple have come to expect the politicians to repeat otherwise it might take people away from thinking about how miserable life is becoming with the kinds of work available to most....but let me get to the real subject at hand, your mom.

Ive gone a little bit nuts in reacting to what SHE started with me online it might appear? But do you understand that I was just a nice person dependent on "work study" to even be able to afford doing yoga? See how that makes me a target of not quite being the fancy lady with DR husbands that your mom depends on to keep business growing? How the slightest misundersyanding could be blown into some endless pissing match of will? Or why do you think she only has ever had after the fact occurrences to refer to in complaining about me, when she has gone so incredibly out of her way to not only destroy my chance at career and family during a critical time in my life at the age of 46 barely holding on financially, socially....I borrowed ALL that money it cost to go to taining and was rendered virtually unable to work because she decided it was important she tell as many studios in tri state area as she could that I was "dangerous"...I plugged away determined to just be a good teacher....but when you dont have money it only takes mildly pissing off the wrong person and they CLING to any available gossip....ff to dec 2010 to get me out of their equation without reimbursing me one dime in fl Bikram studio situation... guess what the police report down their reads? "Known to be a dangerous person not believed to have weapons on her at this time"...IM sure youre a smart kid? Can you see how these abuses are connected?

If not let's travel back in time to my years as a virtual middle class princess growing up in Croton. So blessed with the world at my feet well into my early thirties, even after my family had out home ripped out from under us by a real estate killer named Karas...I survived my family loosing our home, travelling abroad with nothing more than money I was able make from summer jobs in 1983...anyway I survived rape, police beating over $1.25 subway token....I never even spoke to a cop until well into my 30s....a princess without money but a princess nonetheless..never realized how much the girls in HS all hated me because I'd get multiple invites to every prom for 4 years by the guys everybody wanted to know...as pathetically braggert as that sounds? Im just trying to figure out where words like "no weapons at this time" originate from. The answer is from lying knts like your mom.

SO how about you and I make a deal? How about I promise to never speak a word about your mom every again if you send me an email explaining to me specifically what made your mom do the following:
1) Threaten me with a lawyer when I didnt answer her call to update a schedule change on website Id made her within 24 hrs of asking me. A 20 page website by the way she talks about ADORING in multiple emails.
2) What made her cal YogaSpa and threaten to say bad things about me on my very first day of work (on salary as opposed to work study) there? God knows how many times she called Jaqui to tunr her off of me. But just really what kind of full grown adult does that? What was she so bitter about? I hadnt had a chance to call her a cunt at that point. That would still be almosyt a year later and yet...
3) She filed a police report with the Yrktown PD according to her lawyer Mr Wolf because of a Photo (this oe below also cc'd to a few other Bikrma people) that "alarmed her so much she contacted YPD..." But there was no mention of any vulgarity or anything else fo that matter that she CLAIMED happened later (I use the word "cunt at least 100 times a day " now as it best expresses anger so well etc..
4) Why would she tell Bikram HQ that I "altered" this police report in which the cop seems to have poo poo'd her bullshit attempts at causing trouble for me. Although unsuccessful in her desire to see me incarcerated (for loosing 54 pounds so easily when she couldnt? Honestly shallow jealosuy is all Ive ever been able to come up with?)

Oh but surely youve read some of it? Its endless....So I ask you? How is a woman who is nedlessly screwed out of being able to try to have a family and make money supposed to act?  I mean in a world rampant with freaks and savages ripping unborn children out of women's wombs or 1st grade classrooms being slaughtered  so senselessly etc....Your mom define's me as "dangerous"? Think about how many asholes like her waste police time with this petty vindictive shit?

brb battery dying

but if not brb just email me (anywhere) tyr water@crotondam.com and give me ONE real answer and I promise to stop.....bevause for what she did to me? I plan to one day own her Yorktown studio as payment for wasting all these years of my life with her studipity and hate

No comments:

Post a Comment