...

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Ugliest Women of My Life

I caught this witch named "Stacey" who has a dog named Juneau at the dog park today playing double talk games, inspiring catty conversation about the botox vericosed veined barbie doll named Dianna only to turn atound and tell Dianna that I was bad mouthing her, as if on my own...it was true I was saying mean things so at first I thought mayeb I deserved to be snagged Im not usually like that-I mean sure Ill tear any whore a new one who deserves it but, there was something weird about the fake way this balding woman with hair extensions roams around the park and gets men to gather round...we were laughing about getting old, and how preferable it was to not care than to look like that...Stacey and I both...Stacey more tan me! But then I slowly figured out the "leak" was Dianna hrself....
it was funny when today the woman who was sitting nearby when we had our bitch on Dianna conversation was there again today I tried to ask her in as unweird a way as possible if she had actually done this...she looked SHOCKED, confused, angry, almost scared(?) claimed she was clueless as to what I was talking about....I profusely apologized so as to put it to rest. "Stacey must have been the one by herself then" I said to myself.....as I was leaving I happened to turn around and caught the 2 of them laughing! These are people in 40s 50s actually this old bitch was definitely in her 70s....SO today Stacey is the Bullyofthemonth and will get the internet file ...Ill have to research her little busioness in croton as a preschool teacher I think she said...Just like Wendy Weisberg babysitting dogs in black moldy dank apartments...Stacey I wonder if she teaches little kids these kid of adult head games....that everyone plays...For wantng nothing to do with I suffer...Im ostracized so they can back stab me as I turn to leave..peacfully.....knowing just how right I am. Right as Raina.


No comments:

Post a Comment