...

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Butterfly e Factor

It's mornings like this one that make me feel amazed at how hard I worked at my yoga training. I lost 30 pounds and more importantly this aging feeling of creeping cancerous death was all but gone. I was looking though old pictures and noticed one or two of myself...and I thought wow. only 4 years ago. What happened? I mean life and death difference. Sure they're only photos but still. I put together 3 shots of myself on graduation day and that made it more scientific somehow....I was so happy. Has anyone who's lost a lot of weight ever experienced having the dorr slammed in their face? Imagine being locked out f weight watchers meetings? Seriously? What would you have to do? How bad must someone have to be to make another stop them in the middle of loosing 54 pounds? Add on the 30 in training and THAT was my job. Representing how it works fo rme. Nothing superficial abpout it. btb

No comments:

Post a Comment