...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Infommercial SchmarmYness

A few years back I posted on a bulletin board a flyer that had a before and after photo. "Let me give you a reality check?" a friend or acquaintance offered "Don't post a pic of yourself looking like that man." At the time I was like 46, Jane had virtually ruined me, was I desperate? Maybe? But I still look at it based on the contrast. I guess I sound like Im selling something and that's embarrassing...

I just now turned on the TV listening to weightloss infomercials and hear so many of the same things Ive said over the years, my own words. But when I still whip out that photo to show people the miracle I still in awe by it...That's one reason Im so stuck on confronting Jane-it tortires me to think how little time I had to really hit it home...and now it looks like Ive failed myself, and naturally this affects my ability to have people's confidence when I dont seem to even be able to take care of myself in the eating dept...I dunno.....The TV ads make me feel sik that I would ever sound like that though...so I will stop whipping ut the pic...... I never meant to sound so superficial or look like a clown. Just a fact that the transformation was so magical. If only I was left alone to take it to the next (miraculous) level.....but one last time world here it is. The 3 time miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment