...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Karma Kanon


It took me like 10 years to slowly get fat. From the age of 16 (above on right) until about the age of 35 I was always pretty skinny. From 35 to 40 I started to grow wider...by 45 I got up to 206 pounds. Thats when I went full on crazy doing Bikram Yoga every day for 41/2 months and did that (on right). I had so much help that it didn't seem hard. I had personal sessions with Dr Joel Fuhrman, I started working at the youa studio I was practicing at-so I immersed myself and made it happen relatively quickly. I was also embarking on a new career that I was so certain was perfect for me-thrilled about the future even though I was surrounded by such idiocy....

Tonight while opening my front door with my hands full holding onto something between my knees, ny knee buckled underneath me and I fell screaming. ALone in the dark with my 4 dollar coffee on the floor, one of my scary neighbors sympathetically yelled over "You ok? You sure?" I said Ya and just closed the door, layer down in the dark and didn't move, trying to perform a psychic star trek surgery on my pain, to try to erase it away, or somehow invent the time machine to take me back 45 seconds....my body is giving out. My rotator cuff appears to be tearing day by day, my knees tripping on itself, my back has me moving like Im 80 years old-it's all going south....all I tried to do was teach and practice yoga to try to stay healthy. I knew it was a critical time I may never be able to recapture...(go to hell every judgmental asshole who thinks their hallmark card advice about moving on is in anyway comforting)...but Im connecting with my peace inside like never before-getting in touch with a karma canon.


No comments:

Post a Comment