...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Never too Hot Never too COLD

It stings your skin it's so cold. So I've reasoned that I can wait to do yoga tomorrow, rationalizing that my footprint will be smaller. Again not doing yoga? Apparently. Since 2006 until recently, I'd pretty much been doing my Bikram class everyday, even with half the people I knew either trying to stop me from working as a teacher, and or getting in the way of practicing even. As a result, all Im left with is my ironic story...

What a woos.
You are your workout. I want to do a painting of an obese woman...like Precious's mother (in the film of same name). I have the image in my mind with  multiple umbilical chords connected to her coming from things like dunkin donuts, injured soldiers, dead soldiers, oil cans, basically all the artificial life-support, and death support that goes into keeping this strange human specimen alive....her arrogance greater only than her ignorance from her being sold some belief that taught her to believe she (and the billions just like her) have a right to better automobiles...compliments of the ones who made too many one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment