...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nightmare of a Practice

No other word to describe it. My mind was going a mile a minute-to the point I couldnt concentrate so I went to grab a pen and paper to jot down my genius ideas, and add to my things to do lists....it was insane! Im never that bad....I was reminded about a story Bikram told about Quincy Jones bringing a pen and paper to class in front of him! Bikram pointed out teh irony, the most important thing about a hatha yoga practice is to turn off that mile a minute mind...whole thing in fact I think...

IM having trouble concentrating because IM half listening to an Obama speech cheerleading for alternative enerygy ideas...Its wonderful...Im gonna go listen very smart stuff! Go obama writers!!!

Thats right there is no silver bullet to lower gas prices and anyone who says otherwise is a liar...thats hot when a leader actually leads....Call those asshles liars! Go go go...4 billion dollars we pay the oil industry every year in subsidies....hot pokers for bush cheney and rumsfeld
Brb

No comments:

Post a Comment