...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why Yoga Sucked This Morning

I wish I took photos last week, as this is my 6th day in a row I believe (twice yesterday or day before can't remember). I've let myself go since the last traumatic disappointment at least a month without working out and not so much the month before that...seemed to be trying to commit suicide with glazed dunkin donuts...a little too much cellulite to stare at in the mirror, the teacher kept on obsessing about what in the world Jane Kartsch was doing in the "Role Playing/SCiFi Fantasy/Comic Book" section of Barnes and Noble 2 days ago, hiding in the corner? We did lock eyes momentarily as she walked by...oh ya that's right-the teacher is me...alone doing yoga in a quasi warm room...90 sounds hot, but when your body is this fat, and you feel that trashed...that first week of intense heat is crucial to keep me on the daily....
A very nice discovery I made tho about my camel...my knees hurt so much that I felt I had to try keeping them together for extra support. I did it super gently and yet the more I lifted and pushed my hips forward on that lift-an ab workout as good as it gets-must remember that.

The other interesting thing was that I asked my sleeping dog in passing if he wanted to join me in the studio for yoga...and he stood up and followed me, as I veered towards the fridge to grab some water, he went right to the french doors and waited to walk into the warm room me following him at that point-very funny...so he lays there...practicing his breathing I guess.

SOmeone? Please ask Jane what the story is with the Role Playing section of Barnes and Noble...I will forever be fascinated by the woman  who completely and unnecessarily destroyed my health for the latter most critical time of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment