...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Simplifications Homework

Wasn't that something our math teachers would say? Simplifications in mathematical formula same thing as how we spend our nano seconds-exploring, discovering how by being fully conscious in our own life experiences vs how the paycheck dictates we have them, we end up creating longer fuller, or at least more fulfilling times.

The side effects of my habitual need to slow things down and see what the universe's advice might be when paths aren't clear, are ironic.  More often than I'd like to admit Ive been treated like Im mentally retarded by the most shallow, misdirected, priorities askew idiots...as if people, at least in the US from my own experience, really cling to a traditional feeling of security based upon a need to feel stronger financial than others...hard to explain...

I still can't get over learning the most amazing thing yesterday on Charlie Rose...that as a society, Japan never fires it's workers. They simply cut their salary in half until they find something else, or possibly even just longer on for a while...It shows so beautifully a vital respect a society needs to have in order to really thrive, to be  one with the spirit of life on the planet as a whole....until I heard that I was sure it didn't exist! Or have a chance any more...

...its just so majestically humane, and I believe it's no accident such a practice isn't implemented in the US....that is what I trying to explore...that hypocritical  facade of stupidity-thats simply must go....Ive below my own practice...but will get back on that horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment