...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Practicality of Bikram

The 60 Day Challenge rules allow for a missed class to be made up the next day (double practice). So I fell off the yoga wagon last night I'm ashamed to say, and couldn't get it together until this morning to practice. It was amazing to watch the food triggers kick in after an emotional conversation on the phone last night, As soon as I hung up I started eating like the food junkie that I am...at least Im recognizing it (?) My stomach was so bloated I couldnt get my head around practice....I thought a public daily journal might help keep me focussed...we'll see. Its all in the mind. I eat for the wrong reasons because the world is full of lots of people doing lots of things every second for the wrong reason, and like any old trickle down butterfly affect...we're all interconnected, whether we like it or not...I feel like Im swiming in it...yoga allows me to at least swin in place...a metaphysical treadmill if you will :) Congratulations to Vanessa on finally scoring that new iPhone. Try MyFit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment