...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Yoga and Sadness

To cure my depression for 90 minutes at least, all I have to do is do the Bikram sequence in my head. The problem is that's just as, if not even more difficult than practicing it physically. Knowing this, being aware of this is a step, but actually doing it? To be honest I never actually have tried, but I guess now I'll have to. Maybe Im onto something. If not Im dead. The toll not doing the yoga takes on my body is comparable to a rapid deterioration/slow death. It's as if the yoga is a magic pill. Can you imagine knowing someone who for years couldn't loose weight and then suddenly the system of yoga you were selling worked. In just 4 months they lost 54 pounds. Can you imagine then blocking them? What kind of person would suddenly ban someone from a self help group that had saved their life? No exaggeration the owner of Bikram Yorktown did that to me and a lot worse. After friends and family paid around $12,000 for my Bikram Yoga College training she actively campaigned and telephoned to stain my career before I even got started. Bad enough to interfere in my ability to work (by going as far as filing bogus police reports (callthepolice.com) but purely worse evil she stopped me from being allowed to practice. Guess who put on 40 pounds in 3 months, and so it has been for the past 4 years, brutalized indirectly by this selfish self serving woman. who is now amassing a fortune enough to own 2 studios. Did I mentione I was her studio's very FIRST client.

Oh but I still see the light with the yoga...shed the light, one day shed the pounds...lets go see if I can shed that depression. goodbye cruel world

No comments:

Post a Comment