...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

WORDS AND LIFE

Its ridiculous to not take advantage of getting truly ugly online. The place where we can spare blood being shed. Anyone who would stan din the way of the obvious is just a chronic secret hider. Little ones big ones, theyre the undoing. The cancer. Terms like "cyberbullying" are coined and made current Im sure by the powers that be...and I have to chnage course here and say...."Go Powers that Be! I just hope you know what youre doing. For all of our sakes."

The CBS report on "Yoga For Evwebody" was disappointing as expected. Always this need to pasteurize and make safe from the truth...People talk about "Authentic Self" but only to the point everyone can feel kinda safe...and hey thats ok! Whats wrong with that? Nothing. Thats what life is about. Conscious time enjoying every bit.

But there's more than war in the air. Yoga isnt about pretending things away....some would argue it is and in fact I even believe it can be....but that coems from still risking the mess....the safe hypocritical backwards way people lie about hurting or even destroying each other? There it lies...the fix. The challenge is recognizing how we lie to ourselves. Keeping it focused on simply that? Might be all thats required for that miracle. You think you know how to prey? Was it your dirty mind that needed to see the blood so you could feed your families with words?

Happy Easter Everyone.

Bikram yoga in that scrumptously hot room, massaging my muscles as I drop a pound of water weight which feels like 20 pounds of pressure off my breaking joints....thats my simple one thing I need to do to feel amazing in my life....but as I get older I still wonder if the restorative effects are as magical. My body feel slike it is dying. As the room heats up with more summer heat I count on creating that life saving yoga....ya people watch me die off....do I have a christ complex? Poepl ethink I want to argue wjen all I want to do is silently stretch in the routine...thats I spent a small fortune to invest in doing-sharing it with others...like a starbucks on every corner is this yoga..Can you imagine people stopping you from achieving your health? The fact that that goes on deserves serious thought

No comments:

Post a Comment