...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Thoughts

When I turned on this old laptop the usual error message asking me to correct date & time showed: "12/31/1969" Sometimes it feels like a conspriacy of google proprtions, a la the  Truman show to keep me happy and from jumpin'...One of the most vivid memories of great joy and happiness in my life, I started meditating on the memories, the smell of my parents house in Croton, their friend's cigarettes and the booze and food smells as my 9 yr old friend Nancy Taylor (from Yorktown)  and I ran up and down the stairs waiting for the ball to drop....anyway....when I entered 5/31/11 11:00pm it had that very second turned 11pm without even looking....I enjoy a lovely degree of kismet almost every hour of my life...stupid little sign posts along the way that make me feel Im conversing with god, that Im on my path and I get the power of breath, and strong as ever-spiritually anyway....no matter janes of the world exist ....2 completely different servers setting my date and time 24 hrs before Im posting? How could it possibly be?

No comments:

Post a Comment