...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dayton Heaters, Sea Buckthorn Juice and 12 Pounds down!

Bikram Yoga is for everyone, everyone just doesn't know it yet :) We put up the Dayton heater less than 2 weeks ago and Ive faithfully done the yoga at least once a day since. Ive not changed my diet per se, the daily practice just has me eating less automatically. Its like you can feel everything coming back online, back on track and Ive dropped 12 pounds in less than 2 weeks. The only thing I added in my life was Sea Buckthorne berry juice and I must say an ounce of that a day may have curbed my appetite dramatically. Because I am usually famished and ready to chow down after a Bikram workout but not this round. Also a surprise visit from a dear friend gave my libido a dose of happy love to add to the mix....whatever the case Im back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment