...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

YOGA 911

After months of going without a heated studio and debilitating injuries from February, my body is finally starting to heal steadily. For the first time in months I was able to do a few postures I'd lost touch with. My hip injury is slowly staring to correct itself although I still can't fully use it even in soem very basic postures. But practicing twice a day is like magic.

For a few seconds I found myself holding my breath in my Camel posture tonight. This made me realize there is definitely a fear factor inside of me still. Im reluctant to push myself to hard when it feels like things could still snap. So my consciousness of what Im doing deepens emotionally. That relaxation plain and simply opens up the blood vessels even more to bring the nutrient rich blood to stimulate the healing....I can feel that magical buzz from head to toe. Even after all the hell Ive been put through, there are moments lately when I feel like life couldnt get any better-thanks to this yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment