...

Monday, June 20, 2011

using the breath to console the heart

Ive done yoga at least once a day, more in fact twice a day since June 4. Im down 12 pounds. This is what the hot temperature allows me to maintain, almost effortlessly. The heat some might want to argue is all in my head, but who is anyone to deny such dramatic resultat?  The hot temp is key. Espsecially when Im with injuries and being out of shape, the heat is a saving grace. It's hard to explain that to other people who dont do the yoga...sounds to them its just a factor in my head I might be making more out of etc....Its so hard not to imagine the incredible shape I would be in today, if people didnt sabotage my practice. But now at least with the heat, I feel like I can transport myself more systematically into a meditative practice that deepens every day.

As I loose weight I start to feel there's hope Ill be able to run again. Maybe restore back to factory settings even at my age. The sheer joy of doing Bikram with authentically heated room, on my own, without interruption is I believe more powerful than anything a doctor could do....I gate to wosh the summer away but if Im left to practice for 2 mos, no one will recognize me I will be so healthy, maybe dazzling.....What could possibly happen to stop me? What snarling vindictive human being will try?
One day Jane Kartsch will explain to me what I ever did to her, that she would set so much evil in motion against me, vindictively make it her mission to stop me from having a career as a Bikram Yoga Teacher. It will be before a jury who will award me a small fortune as if anything could ever compensate for my infinte loss.

Jabe Kartsch likes to tell people I didnt graduate from Bikram Teacher Training. Maybe someone can tell me why? I can't think of anything more evil than denying yoga to anyone...what horrible thing must someone do to be banned from practicing? When my lawyer friend offered to write to her to try to get at the heart of the matter, I never imagined she would be stupid enough to respond at all, but to actually put in prunt her contradictory statement, all complaining of aftyer the fact issues we've gad. AFTER she started her smear campaign....Thank you Bikram fo this incredible unfolding of justice, right before my eyes. Make me strong enough to inspire others to learn how to find such inner joy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment