...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Book of Mann

I don't know why my dog appears to be wanting to do yoga in a very hot tiny room? Since I dont have the heat on now, like when he usually does it, it just doesn't make sense so I figure he's just looking for new place to move to in the apt, but then seeing him half on my mat thats layed down in the center of the room

("There is no such word as "layed"; the correct answer is "laid". ... Layed seems to have been an alternative spelling until the 17th century, but is only used now ..." seriously who decides these things? The politicians. The generals...all for the giant chess games to the sky-see how this bold font that is NOT apart of the quote is distracting to a writer? Makes me need to figure out how to clear it up for my reader...I found myself in translating to Chinese options before I was able to find Burn disc in itunes...I still have not found it...I can be retarded but that's hardly the only inconvenient "reinvention" of user friendly...)

fkn spellcheck. can't live with it cant live without it? The stream of consciousness is interrupted, thereby dumbing down, or at least distracting a focussed mind. It gradually becomes the norm...this is why it's dangerous to let the chinese to build our own behavioral modifications...

Some sort of software has been developed to "punish" the copy and paster quoter, and so I am completely off the subject of exploring yoga through the mind of another species (I mean seriously, Ive been checking this out for a while, he even goes in when Im not when its heatig up or cooling down and just seems to enjoy heat on his 10 year old bones, but to the point he acts like he would just stop breathing he's panting so hard-so I had to be sure the couple of times I let him stay to keep an eye out...as if he would...I dont know but anyway...so many good things to write about, just got interrupted by something that is maybe the most important thing Ive ever pointed out in my life...

Purdy? So in 2001(?) I may have said "Try it and if you dont like it you dont have to pay me, although asking to change and update your menu 3 times certainly allowed me to feel you were somewhat committed, certainly when I was only asking a lousy $100 for a year...plus getting our buts out on the internet. I was building a niche for myself. I WAS FLAT BROKE but you, who know nothing about computers, judge me so harshly you dont pay, a fellow alum lol?, who's only not homeless because living off family loans? Im good at teaching yoga, I love it, but I can't work why? Even after a $12,000 investment, I not only wont be ALLOWED to make a living teaching yoga, I cant even get a job at pumping gas....and with zero cashflow, sounds like a dream job...

So Im stopped form working. Work with me here? Someone? Everyone? I should have a grading system 1-100% Jane get's 100% because if I had just been left alone I know for a fact, wouldnt have ever been financially poor again...but that scares everyone I think. Is that what it is? Because look at what I do? I bolg? Since late 90s! BUt I get no credit why? And now today can you see, even in my "sloppiness" I do a lot more than holding up a mirror here in a "look at yourself" while you're so busy judging me"? That's the thing I am by nature, normally defensive. I didnt know what it was to be offensive as I am of late, until I had to confront the blatant evil. How else do you do it? With weapons? With jail cells? JANE KARTSCH CALLED POLICE BECAUSE SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY IN JAIL! This IS the most important "issue" people need to face-if she had apologized to me this would have stopped before it got started, and as I said even when i left to go 1000 miles away to work, the damage still resonates-and just because it may bot be obvious to a passerby-thats doesnt mean it doesnt exist! Its like by allowing her to get away with it, if nothing else being caught in a blatant lie by her own doing and letter writing! The contradictions, the inventions-all revealed themselves-thats why she cant do shit! If I were to go too far and ACTUALLY scare her-I realize that's where the line is! BUt shit! Even the police must understand this no? If they dont (and Im sure plenty of the blockheads dont-which makes it especially stressful for me) Reinvent Civil Law and Order Kartsch! I dare YOU to write ANYTHING that is actually true! YOu havent yet because you realize with the internet and the ability top prove dates and times I WILL SO HAVE YOUR ASS IN BANK VAULT  in a flash...ok so let's ask Jesus to hang here with us for a moment (forgive me lord for risking sounding in vain in front of the haters and idiots) Jane ok? How about a simple apology and a few sentences explaining why you involved yourself as you did? Why you went out of your way to call every possible place within 3 state I might have worked clean slate? What was so bad that you couldnt just let me be and if you really believed I might tarnish the Bikram Yoga name or something? What was it specifically that I did that didnt deserve your benefit of the doubt? I believe any cop at the Yorktown police dept who would take the time to look at our story, at your emails (the brilliant unadulterated record!!!!) accusing me to LA Bikram headquarters of "altering" the police report that made YOU look like an idiot, they would see the felony upon felony...technicalities to anyone else but me obviously! I wantred to focus on my health Jane! Im loosing my strength by the day...and its NOT just age...the tolls taken were not god and nature! They were YOU!!!! All the asshole who may have gossiped or sent me away, they suck! But YOU? You bent over backwards to LIE! To make things up because I never did anything to you!!! So when my already screwed up life suddenly had this great new direction and HOPE why did you kill it?  Kill me in fact slowly, deliberately, maliciously. Why the final nail? You knew enough about me to know this would destroy my health. I told you in emails I was gaining weight and BEGGED you to just let me practice! Thats it! How the FUCK does that make you go after me the way you did? Martiza is my facebook friend and let's me practcie at her place because SHE knows youre a liar-you even did it to her too I hear? Screwed her out of your Bronx studio partnership? Oh Im sorry is that private? How will you shut me up Jane?

 ...what would it take to make you go after someone to the point of destroying their ability to keep , hold or find a job? Maybe all people do it a little bit every time even when "their" man or woman looks at another...but evolution has taught us sometimes we get that wrong....

Im broke. So what's new? U Purdue, you might be just the person to explain to me what the fuck is going on that I cant even get a job pumping gas at 6am, to this day. Purdy do you know I created one of the first online yearbooks (I'd bet in the tristate area) when I registered http://www.chhs1979.com 4 months before MySpace was "launched" and later THEfacebook....but how does Croton react to my GOOD WORK? Was it a relationship with the Pennysaver that went beyond the boundaries to deliberately drive me out?  Why am I asking? Oh I dunno! Guess! Im almost out of the money Ive borrow from another cousin! Imagine the toll borrowing money takes on a family relationship? BUt what Im fascinated by is that you never actually apologized, how can you not see how small damage rusts into totalled prematurely here? Poeple flatter themselves when they ahve the nerve to interpret my writing like this as an enjpyable experience! I HAVE NOTHING, it's like a 10 year long cry for help/suicide note BEGGING someone say to me, "omg you must be freezing! come in out of he cold! They did what to you? Well we certainly cant let them get away with that!" Then everyone wins...because the chronic fascist shit hurled my way year after year was at one point easily remedied with money and a simple plan.....but I was thrwon bones like a dog, little bit to stay awake for the torture...Oh my god? Does no one else see it? How much was lost? I feel like I could be walking around with a cure and all anyone has to do is touch me...but they've been "warned" by who? Jane? Hardly...Its a phenomenon..and THATS why people sue for KAZILLIONS fro the damage done by slander...I could have had a baby at 46, nothing was in place for it so I wasnt totally delusional to believe ...but the point is how does anyone put a price on that? How does anyone have the gaul to tell me it's better not to talk about it? That Jane NEEDS 2 yoga studios and I cant even runaway to Florida to have one without it being taken away from me? This story WILL shame you...so everybody get your fucking lawyers on the phone so they can explain to you why your f'actual actions as a part of my story will speak for themselves....the beauty of my art is you cant spin it-and thats why people want to kill me. Dont want your kids to know how you were a part of destroying a good persons life? Correction a GREAT person.....All these years and not one apology. Calling the police ON CAMERA why Peggy? Because Youtube was barely there-and you will make SURE no one remembers me anyway? You stupid whore? Mother? Wife? Who contributes to ruining mine-and IM supposed to be quiet about it because? Thats how "it's" done?

Like I said "who decides this shit? Anybody feeling it yet? Morons will be inspired all around to hurt me, kill me! An dthen all the nice shit people can protect their kids ears from their parents hypocrisy...

You graciously gave me the charity gardening for a few meals 6 years later why? That was your apology? Well did I ever get to say thank you? Yes I did by being your friend for the next however many years, not realizng I was mistaken until whenever you spoke your ass to whomever in public saying something about me being violent, corroborating the whiney story I was in the middle of telling to someone I was just meeting for the first time...

In that moment I began to see where Jane Kartsch gets her information. She gets no out, no pardon, as anyone who acts on 3rd party gossip based on...

So that's the thing Purdy, Im trying to be polite, reserved, but that's not how you write the GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS FOR THE LONGEST SUICIDE NOTE EVER! If I had met you as a paying customer-our friendship/aquiantancship would be TOTALLY differnt. Can you at least admit that? Money RULES to the point of perversion. There's a population growth problem as a result...am I crazy? Ot just a little too brash for your taste? Imagine people wanting to call the police on each other for being brash lol? NO lol! I think you said it didnt you? When did I see u last? Last sumer? spring? When did I SWEAR I would never speak to you again last?

Please take a look at this lovely little stupid site I built? http://crotonmenus.com/ in the 17th century people invented speaking politely to those they really wanted to strangle? As strnagling became chronically messy? I mean wtf? Are you laughing a little? Or are you RUSHING to join forces against a helplessly, hopelessly cashless screwup-let to die alone...look at me? I have become that disgusting? I thought the brains around me were trained to SEE what IM saying between the lines. What Im inventing and being not only left without a job, but when I figure it out it's time for a new gang of bullies to form a badwagon? 

Watch me invent Craig? Watch me appear to be crazy and yet anyone with half a brain can see a woman who's been ruined in the same way people have ruined each other for sport since the dawn of...but look at the list we have at our fingertips? My book of mann...


No comments:

Post a Comment