...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

CASHTANGA VINYASA

CASHTANGA VINYASA. Im going to live every last day as if dec22 is the last..after seeing the latest footage from Greenland....I just want to slap everybody across the face. If there was a man made version of heaven it would be facebook. Talking to people you'd never have seen again most likely, people who you shared the bath tub (and water!) with, to find out their parents are still alive too...suh an emotional blast of amazement...somewhat continually....did I forget to talk about how and why I hate Jane Kartsch more than any Hitler or Noriega?

In a film last nite I heard an actress say "Eggs are chicken period." I had to put that thought out of my min dthis morning as that was all I had to eat...but hen thats not true, I have TONS of little frozen gluten based sandwhiches from one of the mrs green's dumpster. Picture me dumpster diving and Jane Kartsch calling the police on me for trespassing...you say to yourself "Oh! Stop being overly dramatic! Stop exaggerating?" And I say to you. Fuck you and your addiction to convenience too. It's called blackballing, or being backballed. Wy doesnt anyone, after ALL these years now! Explain to me what it was I did to have this ruined for me? My body, my health deeply affected...my life's already strained relationships...oh. Because she has no explanation for being born a cunt. I woul dcall her that to her son's face, unless he apologized for her. Explained that she was so incredibly unpopular, and bullied while growing up she has this carelessly childish way of being a gossiping troublemaking popularity contest social addict...who never will really matter to anyone as everything she ahs ever done has just been to copy, repeat, paint by numbers, other people's work and discovery...as it get's uglier you'd think thi s"teacher" of school children would pioneer a way to simply admit how she fkd up - but the cost to my life? Way too priceless for her kind of coward.

Thanks for the justice seeking tools Steve. If Steve jobs had passed 3-4 days earlier he would have passed 10111. If he had passed 5-6 days later he would have passed 101011 or 101111. 00000000000000000101111 http://www.bullyoftheyear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment