...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You Know it's Over When....

So I was prescribed about 50+ oxycodone pills a year ago, and I still have about 20 left because I don't like to take them unless really needed. I started to feel last year they were making some nerve damage worse, couldny explain how or why....but anyway I haven't taken one in so many months I barely remember...but the point is:

Most people abuse this medication from what I hear, but I do not...so I find it incredibly ironic when a woman Ive known from the Dam with our dogs (freddy and Zoe and syd-can't rmember her name) but while walking with her today I told her I was feeling the back pain so I took an oxycodone...I still can't easily process her reaction.

She looked at me like I was a drug abusing troubled teen (at the age of 51)...Its as if people don't listen to each other directly because gossip is so much more fun as it is convenient. "You shouldn't do that! That's dangerous!" She practically scolded me. I played along as I am SO sick of pointing out how rude poele are to their faces, I mean shit!

I had another old Croutonite tell me that he tells people that my life got all screwed up because of drug problems lol! This just makes me want to go to CIA assasin college and pray for balance when our neighborhoods start to look like Syria today...

I am so goddam sick of the hypocrisy that stole from me such a critical time in my life, an opportunity to make a healthy living, reconnect with strained relationships...ALL, every GD one of my problems stems from the stress of having homes ripped away, being beaten up by cops over subway tokens, or CATCHING THEM on vidoe tape (in what appears to be) shoplifting matters. Last time I left out the parenthesis I was slapped with a 10 million defamation lawsuit by that NYState Trooper...to this day the police only ever threaten me, rarely do anything to help me...like a few weeks ago when some gangster downstairs broke into out bldg's meter room by mangling the asp and padlock-decided to play electrican, risk burning down the bldg...and the only thing that ended up getting fried was my most precious 10 year old computer, that had never once had a thing wrong with it, movies I was editing, writings (as you can only imagine), software, music.....endless whole world of its own....I only called the cops when he physically threatened me in the hallway somply for asking too many questions, trying to figure out what happened...when the cops arrived they could have cared a less...they left within 5 minutes if that...good old Polay....Oh! Yes of course but when my upstairs neighbors who have conspired pathetically against me for many many years find a piece of paper on the floor that read only 6 words: "DEAR-STUDENTS-OF-CHRIST-THE-KING" & NOTHING ELSE...the oficers spent at least 30 minutes grilling me, threatening me, telling me I was "borderline criminal" that I could be arrested if I wrote anything aboyt my neighbors online...oh? IM sorry what's that? YOu think IM exaggerating?
http://www.governorpataki.com

How is it possible to not have ONE single phone call to the telephone number on the website? SO nice of my benefactress to play sister teresa of the adopted lost humans, and at my expense let everyone know how sad my weirdo life is....

I officially do not care anymore. Jane Kartsch is welcome to perpetuate her HATE YOGA...and at this point I would rather work at walmart than have anything to do with these "yoga" hypocrits....

I still beleive in the yoga, even though a roughly $12,000 investment was trashed. It broke my mother's heart, and has strained relationships within my family...everyone is mad at me for simply reacting emotionally to all the injustice...

Bikram told us all (300 strong) at my teacher's training in Honolulu, that anyone who was ever known to cross him had either died or suffered some horrible illness....but can you imagine the guru dropping his towel upon practcially just meeting you? I mean its almost comical, or is it? I find it fascinating that if I as much as talk about a cop not paying for something, or beating me, reaching out for fcksake! Even with photos AND VIDOETAPE TO PROVE MY EVERY WORD Im the bad guy lol? IM the one with mental illness? IM the one with a drug problem? Give me a fckn break.

That's right. Syria. The way my life has been ALLOWED to be trashed, so pointlessly is just a warning of what's to come for you too...not talking bono

NOt a dam thing wrong with me...a "dangerous person" Jane? Ok Ill give you dangerous....Bikram can kiss my ass while you kiss his....I can only imagine what he did to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment