...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Christine Roman

It's not appropriate, in fact it's downright evil, for CNN (Newsroom) to advise people on what is allowed and not allowed if ever writing about an old employer. Very specifically saying "do NOT burn bridges. That's what it's about" and I have to ask what is "it" she's referring to? The life with the Lambourhini you cant drive  anyway in the garage?

Forgive me for saying so but the problem with this country is the ball-lessness, and false sense of security the mews media maintains in the flock...FAB is EXACTLY the place where people SHOULD be able to KILL, to VENT, to have the brakdown! And really fine out who your firneds are. But because everyone is afraid to find out...your job is to maintain the scenery? That's obviously strating to crumble?

The children CAN ruin lives just as they watch adults do it to each other. But the children can also SAVE lives, just as adults more easily than ever can stick their necks out and CHANGE the corruption that has rules for way to long.

I wish the news media were more introspective to inspire discovery and new directions, an easier time admitting when wrong directions were taken...so instead of stiffling this divine technology..."experts" should be invited on only when they are maybe teaching a healthier view, not selling "security" systems...know what I mean

I am a FANTASTIC person, but I cant get a job pumping gas at the LukOil in Croton because I burned bridges (napalmed them) but it was a good fight. SO what happens now? I go to heaven sooner than later?

I dare you to prove I was NOT the first person to send a text message in 1990. To introduce me to anyone at all, who actually did it, not working on it but DID IT? The point being only to point out how my cleverness is not only wasted, but cruelly so. I registered bullyoofthemonth.com AND .org almost 10 yrs ago as a cry fro help to get work then! I registered www.governorpataki.com before anyone else in the world...but I cant get a job pumping gas because I was told by a friend who works there that "she (i dont even know her) doesnt like me"...I have practically zero cahsflow all these years...I have an opportunity to chariy buy a yoga studio only to have done to me what they did etc...TOO many stories to tell

But the reason my life was ruined is not because of the  internet and blogging . Its because I have the videotape (!) of a state trooper shoplifting...and the police will see to it that I am never allowed to talk about it...or so it seemed they'd be able to get away with pre-ineternet (1997)

Anyway...my writingis sloppy becuse I can barely see anymore (probably diabetes) and IM trying to not stare at screen too long, not wasting my time writing to strangers who wont bother reading my message in a bottle etc...

Here's the thing-It hit me last nite that yes, even though classmates.com was trying to create itself probably in teh late 90s...it was a scheme that just stole out credit card numbers and so never worked. I, first text message creater, registered www.chhs1979.com in MAY 2003, 3-5 months BEFORE myspace....although its like comparing paintings to digital photography technology, I HAD THE IDEA...I was begging my firneds in croton to open PIlates studios after learning about it in NYC in the late 80s...I have always been inventive...and yet all powerful CNN can only tell me, its because my internet etiquette isn't obeying someeone elses's rules?  

Sorry this is so long and probably hard to read....but when I started writing all of this became more and clear. The thin Blue Line exists.

A good friend of my family's did something beyond inappropriate to me in HS and I dared to talk about it, ONLY to ask why it was that I was always being fired over nothing and kept poor etc...people suck and your job is to shine light on the hypocrisy isnt it? Ive been ostracized for being brave is my point...and yet the "'news" does nothing when truly bad things happen if bleeding or sensatoin of some kind isnt involved...thats how you fix unemployment by paying attention the the tedious detais and finding ways to inspire people that teh detaoils are what its all about ?

On my behalf a $12,000 investment came together for my one last shot at having a life. I went to Birkma Yoga training and thrived. Found something I truly loved, lost 54 pounds, and knew if I did it right I'd make good money owning my own studio. I had a plan. Come home from the 90day training apprentice as we're reqired (a 2 hr commute), be so happy Id meet the love of my life, maybe have a baby or foster even etc...make a family!

Instead a woman who owned a studio decided she would ruin my life after not calling her back quick enough on a holiday...go ahead and read her police attempt at faking a police reprot. I posted it becaus ethe ridiculousness of it tells the story (if anyone bothered to read it) But this hateful woman called every studio in tristate area to tell them I was "dangerous"...I didnt have money for gas, stoped practicing because its impossible to do at home etc, the stress of not having money...long story short instead of suicide...ther the internet...www.bullyoftheyear.com

Ya I am probably to sloppy fro you to take seriuosly...but if you consider the facts, and understand that I cant even get a job pumping gas? The depression is like sleeping under a futon....you would be more likely to laugh about my "crazy" ramblings then understand...so I save the energy from  caring right back...but maybe you might care?

Because a man named Syed from  South Afrika lent me$100 at teh end of my training to have something ion my pocket while travelling...I was 46 yrs old...can you imagine...my country's credit rating is related to that man's picture of what kind of backstabbing society I live in here...see what I mean? Its all interconnected, endlessly, so I dont mean to dump..

Bt I thought this rambling, messy  USAGE OF TECHNOLOGY to make a better world would speak for itself...go ahead and be sloppy...because if you cant let it all hang out with yorur "friends?"  WHo is anybody kidding ya know?

Great story about Dave Tuttle...I just gave him my apple, walnut,raison (poor mans strudel) recipe...if he has a hit with it? Youre my witness ;) Thanks for listenin

ps Oh? Last moneday my neighbor held a gun on his child and I happened to catch the girlfriend saying so on my camera....the cops didnt even come....ya its hard being green :( Thats somewhere in the hellcrest channel too if youre interested-you need earphones to hear it-but we're talking babies..The cops protect him becuse the cops are involved with the gangs here...Ive watched it for years...

Too many stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment