...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Angry to Not Have Answers: Copy and Pastorale Bowel Movement

I went to make a quick edit on last post and went postally long...so Im too tired to re read. Not sure if it makes sense. Im just so happy to see people (appear to be) reading my blog, although it's probably the same 19 people....



Copy and Paste:


I see thru poeple and they dont like that..they want to punish me for it, which seems sort of normal, almost natural it's such common behavior, but what I have a problem with is the way they enjoy it...JANE KARSTCH HAD NO REASON TO INTERFERE IN MY LIFE TO TH EPOINT SHE IS STILL ACTIVELY INTERRACTING WITH BIKRAM YOGA LOS ANGELES HEADQUARTERS. I RECORDED A CONVERSATION WITH HER HUSBAND JACK JUST 2 MONTHS AGO OR SO WHERE HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE MILE HIGH DOSSIER! FILES!" That they have on me...and Jack Kartsch knows this how? Are you reading this Kathwhatever? Are you making sure Jane see's it? GOOD! Am I crazy? Is the FBI watching? Just as Bikram asked me in training "Why everybody hate you so much?" I couldnt answer the question without guessing, grabbing at straws. Because the murderous damage Kartsch caused to my life is beyond repair...ya ya ya I have peace, and I can pretend I dont ever let anyone steal it just like anyone else...but why should I? There's a reason men love to hunt, and there is more satisfaction in hunting down liars than canned game shows at least? That's why American men have gone so off, not knowing where to put it right...why lawyers dont defend once good people's ruined names...imagine beingin a foreign country and never knowing how youre life was destroyed because you cant see their teeth in the fake smiles?  Im just realizing 

mahoney would want to see me dead, wanna put me in a box...demarest deep in the ground. the absurdity of too many hypocrites and intelligent oeple using their power for evil...has me writing instead of killing myself....did one sentence make sense? no matter...most epope who read my writing think they want me dead...Im just begging poeple to wake the fck up for 30 years crying about Reagan's fake and the Bush Plan. Whats interesting is IM not just broke all the time, as soon as anything good strats to happen, someone ILLEGALLY writes a police report, or spreads some awful rumour...the only fcked up thing I remember doing was writing too vividly about sex...and even then...it wasnt gratuitous! Ive never hurt a goddam human being in my life...I want a reality show where I get to confront the fucked up poeple that fucked me up...they'll be paid a million dollars to think they wont get caught "just fibbing"....my prize would be to have a crew hold me back from expressing the rage I might momentarily feel in wanting to first spit n slap, then punch, the show how "dangerous" a person Ive been turned into in my mind so far, but oh! The fantasy of kicking my foot into Jane's pelvis, and then picking her up from her neck and flipping her over smashing her onto her back and just hitting and punching like a crazy person, with every bit of crazy she wishes for the world to see me as...Im hating Bikram lately for letting 5 years go wasted like this at such a critical time, but physically attacking him doesnt even enter my mind...Bikram was stupid for not stopping Jane, in fact allowing the secretaries (let's take a pole lol) to gang up on me...what does rico mean again? Bikram should not only disregard the $3000 I owed him, he should reimburse me for the entire training at a minimum....I dont even see myself wanting to express violence towards the shit neighbor who fried my computer and put a gun to his head-far from forgiveness-he's a stupid idiot that doesnt know any better and Im stuck living nevt door to it. If I found out he did it on purpose that woudl be differnt-that would be like Jane-I feel righteous in calling out THAT kind of evil...stupid eveil i sonly slappable...deliberate MALICE is what Kartsch operated on...no rhyme or reason in a world going down the tubes...omg if I became a foster parent she would have seen to it my child would have been ripped away from me...IM SO not exaggerating...The day Jane Kartsch give me ONE honest reason as to why she WENT AFTER ME so venemously creating things! Thats the thing! I get that people hate me because I can be fast and loose with teh TRUTH! I admit Ive even been careless and insensitive from time to time...but I have NEVER lied. Or made anything thing up. ___n was probably recording me from his office when we were talking about the unconscious sex episode from 1981(?). I am pretty sure we had-wont go into the gory details, but he SO wants it not to be true (or keep it secret)....I had to admit that I loved him so much at the time, I may not have minded. People are encourage not to speak openly online because it obviously invites troublemakers I guess...BUt thats why suicide comes up...you cant even talk or write about the bad or unfair things that happen to you lol without someone else being inspired to raoe you..or some idiot comes along who thinks you want to be attacked because you just happen to be braver than anyone theyve ever met?

God be with me. Are you allowed to bless yerself?

Even if I won a huge settlement from, jesus the list is long, Jane is my main focus because she was the one who really organized the coven, went out of her way to interview oeple like an agent lol...omg dont even go there...Jane probably is some informant for M....what's the name for the israeli cia? Omg....

I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A FKN BOYFRIEND, MAYBE A FAMILY I WAS 46 FKN YEARS OLD! Why coudnt they leave me alone? If you dont like someone why do you have to organize a movement against them? Thats what Im getting at. I read somewhere that its a felony to conspire to destroy an individual, dont remember the verbiage, but that was the sentiment...easily overlooked law unless you ve been FUCKED for 30 yrs....I agree!

I would be willing to give up monetary reward or anything really to simply know why! If I won a million dollars I dont hardly care anymore! Ive been done in by the mortality of the hot flash...I swore I would be like Emmy...and I probably would have been ...if Jane Fucking Kartsch had stayed out of my life. I bet Officer Kaley was forced to resign because she complained that I got my hands on an unredacted (sp?) copy of her fake police report....omg I WANT TO AT LEAST SLAP HER SUPER FUCKING HARD!!!!

So have your lawyer Wolf writ eme another letter Jane! OR have the entoire fucking goddam detective dept of the Yorktown police force talk to YOU about why you would go out of your way to interfere with my life, I had a job lined up in Norwalk and only HOPED that you would get over yourself and spare me the ridiculous polar bear killing commute! You couldnt figure out where to put your password! For me to not call you, on memorial day 2006 made you LOOSE IT! I have yours and Jacks phone messages saved from back then! Jack was so nice. I didnt understand why you were so pleading, and was shocked that you reverted to threatening me with an attorney dau after holiday! IN FUCKING EMAIL OF WHICH I HAVE EVERY GODDAM ONE!!!! 

How do I get 5 lost years back? No one has the right to tell me Im over reacting! Imagine that you didnt get to have the child you now have because some whacked out Kartsch interfered...I guess thats an impossible comparison...but imagine she goes out of her way to make you loose your ability to support your family, and creating tension from the poverty that does make poeple want to keep their distance...rich people LOVE to "help out" at volunteer churchi stuff, which of course has a place...but really its because theyre too lazy to call liars on their games...if I did have kids I might not be so bold! But..whatever..should I post this? Should I assure everyone Im not going to hurt porr Ms Karstch? Omg..I can just imagine...my cuntry ADORES caged fighting and watching men actually kill each other, but little old fat lady alone with her cat who cant afford an oil change...that's who the cops like to beat up...so they know they wont be late home for dinner....wow..its really kinda true huh? 

Ya I made my HS classmates, yearbook, and uploadable message board 4 months before Myspace (year plus before THE Facebook). IM caled "dangerous" because poele have always loved a good crucifiction, especially when its the popular girl you didnt get to sodomize....until now. Oh but Ill take that peace with me thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment