...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Class Without a Teacher is Not Really Class

Every single time I hear the Bikram CD I either hear something I didnt before, or I hear it with new set of ears. Bikram's is certainly not a voice I feel like hearing these days, and yet it's the only thing that exists, that's available to me to try to practice optimally. All I have to use to try to simulate a daily class situation in order to turn it into a daily routine.....I have always understood the importance of going into a trance to take the hatha practice more deeply into the body, and that's impossible to do if you're talking to yourself about what posture to do next etc....so I use Bikram's voice to at least keep my mind as turned off as possible, and stay on track. I use his timing etc so I can concentrate on feeling, if only abstractly all my aches and pains, try to be with them in order to bring a healing consciousness...just by turning off my mind - but the hardest thing to do.

Someone actually threw this mini lasagna tray BBQ still smoldering in a Dam garbage can last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment