...

Monday, April 30, 2012

77? 78? Montauk? Jones? Gilgo?

I can't believe I don't remember when and exactly which beach that leap photo was shot by my dear friend Tracy. I went to a small high school so it's not saying very much when I say no one else in my school could do that with their body...from the age of 16 I had an understanding of and love for the moving body...I remember in the early 80's spastic women with out any natural ability  introduced things like "certification" and licensing as a forum in which they could compete only because their lawyer/professionally over paid spouses could afford to someone how legitimize these people who had no knack for this sort of thing....I was wrong to not take them seriously...as they obviously took over the whole shabang...now healthclub owners are bulemix who are all about the superficial image...thats why the industry is so cut throat...oh...I dont feel like going into this right now...but I was momentarily thrilled by the stats...am I actually being read? Or are spies just hunting and fishing for vulnerabilities to destroy and sabotage my liofe worse than its already been?  I guess my point is look what god gave me and KNOW you will never have the joy Ive known...effortlessly, without even trying..."a natural" pissed on and over because like JOni sings "the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling its the unraveling, and it undoes all the joy that COULD HAVE BEEN"....

IN other words instead of asking me to teach....jealous assholes who simply want you out of the pic-thats what the world has turned into....and look! I can talk about it! It's a great day to be an American....but stupid fckn politicians like Christine Quinn (yesterday or today?) storm off as someone calls Bloomberg "Pharoah Bloomberg"...so what!!! What is insulting about calling someone with a royal title, I mean technically its more of a compliment if taken literally....but these MORONS....who would throw away the  power of free speech....omg.... another brb....I'll try to explain this better later...

No comments:

Post a Comment