...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Donna Mulhall

The photo of me above was taken by Charles Fairfax III from Sydney who also took photos of me doing bikram yoga on the beach es of Cancun in august 1993...previous to that I used to do it on my rooftops in NYC in summertime...you'll note my HB studio classmate Cindy Crawford did her "exercise" video on a rooftop after the fact....I alwasy mention shit like that because I cant believe all the things Ive done in my life, all the places Ive been, all the poeple Ive met...and Im so impoverished and despised for it...if I were rich they might hate me but they would pretend to love me....I guess thats my choice to prefer to know the truth...

Since thats' not her married name-only the people who know will know...check back tomorrow so I can explain to you why I DESPISE Donna B Mulhall because she represents from where we fell apart as stewards of this fantastic sleepy hollow that soon will be no more...welcome new asia....and a much more fine tuned cut throat animal approach to life. Where we laugh at our childhood friend's from our position of marrying rich....I tried to hold out fo rlove lol....and for that I get treated like a whore even tho I virtually never have sex...just because I ended up alone...its quite fascinating really...or at least it used to be when I was trying to figure it all out before it was too late. Sadly its too late. SO fuck you all :)

Did I mention how today I had the police called on me for trying to tell a woman not to let her dog p on the flowers (especially in front of the woman who complains standing right behind her?) Seriously? You WISH i was leaving something out.  She snapped at me to mind my own business and "Go take your meds" which did have me curse her out...but that last thing I PLEADED to her was "Why? What did I ever do to you?" I once cleaned off this woman's car years ago because supposedly someone had grafitied on her car....she and her lobotomoto boyfriend just stood there watching me figure out how to get it off...thats when I realized HE had done it....she's another munchhausen by proxy type....

Funny thing is this woman looks like Jane Kartsch's uglier than ugly twin sister (not kidding) and I think subconsciously I see them as one lol...Jane is capable of murder because of what she did to me, the most sophisticated form of slow financial ruination at a certain point in any aging person's already screwed up life, so easily ends up in the classic gun 2 MY head scenario...or so she wishes...it just amazes me how impossible it would be for her to simply apologize, more than how or why she was allowed to get away with fabricating a police report...I never bother talking about how even though I'd had ZERO contact with her in any way shape or form for 18mos-2 years, pretty much 5 years really but 8 mos after the first police report when she read it for first time, and accused me of "altering it" in an email to Bikram HQ, she filed another police report that was written by a friend of hers obviously...nothing came of it...but again more exagerated lies...oh! I do not mean a second incident, I mean she had the first re - written! And included the description of me using curse words I got in trouble for using at my training....it's too sick...that's why it's beyond courts...it needs Walter Cronkite. TWO!!!! Police reports and I'd had zero contact with her...the ONE email sent on dec 6th that (even) Jane's lawyer acknowledges in letter (posted on my fb) was cc'd to Shelly Kompel at Bikram HQ and others had a slim fine looking me in yoga outfit from the neck down saying "look what I did!!!! I lost 54 pounds!! (how can you do this to me!!!" in an email...yet her LAWYER says because she could only see my FARMY sportsbra and not my face she feared for her life and so just HAD to file a police report in an attempt to take it to the level of restraining order...JUST to piss on my already pissed on name....the yoga had healed me so miraculously an dyet the yoga "teachers" act carelessly, hatefully, with the sensitivity of southwest border patrol on Hernendez Rojas.

Thank you Leon Panetta for today (4/22/12) acknowledging how often people try to have people classified as "crazy" simply to bully them out of their justice....I will have my justice Jane, along with your apology, which I will never accept. God can forgive you if he wants. I just need to forget about you. I look at the cellulite, I feel my hardening of the arteries...it ALL reminds me of you...polar bears dying, 900 dolphins dead, directly or indirectly ALL stem from lying coward pieces of shit like you on the planet. Is your yoga class still as long winded, dialogue-less, horrible timing, zero rhythm, zero empthay, zero ability as it was in '06?

omg! I was cralwing around in the dumpster outside of Mrs Green's a few weeks ago-right near Jane's Bikram Yorktown studio...holy crap...Mrs Green's throws away so much great food...and yet if Jane saw me grabbing food from the dumpster she would cal police and make up some reason to get me in trouble...can you picture it? I'd have been questioned, and if I showed the slightest sign of frustration, or eye rolling etc, and I had a cop having a bad day....wow....that's the society I live in and we pretend their are no jobs...backstabbing, sabotage, rapes at west point....who knew? those girls were classified as all crazy too Jane...It's funny really-I rarely talk about actually having been raped by a man I was working for who slipped pills in my champagne in early 90s....because that doesnt even come close to the rape Jane Kartsch committed on me.

I asked the DA's office to please not let her get away with it. I tried to explain how she'd screwed up a $12,000 yoga training by using the fake report as an example for the Bikram people to see how "dangerous" I was...I have that conversation on tape too. My god I have so many hours of video I need the backing of a major film studio to pay a team of editors to go thru it all and decide which unbelievable shitting on the US Constitution is more entertaining than another...

No comments:

Post a Comment