...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Practice Makes Imperfect

My body is so inflamed my feet are swollen in pain. I had heart attack feeling thru chest neck and arm, shocking stabbing pain thru gut that's gotten worse since stupid colonoscopy (crime against humanity bs-nothing is meant to go 20 feet inside you lik ethat without risking rupture and air getting into places to CREATE cancer so these idots ca have enough business..doctors are ;like cops actually. No incentive to fight actual crime and in turn themselves out of work, doctors too need a certain numer or victimes too and how lucky for them there are plenty...the question is are they in fact really always sick? We know the answer is no more often than we'd like to acknowledge and yet reality scares poeple so much they prefer the charade.

My practice is just starting to feel like it counts as much as Ive trained myself to remember to believe in these days of mass obesity. I hit 200 pounds again Jane...at my age its almost impossible to care anymore...yet the concrete that sets in from sitting too long hurts-so i plug away...no great expectations. but a tiny glimmer of hope once in a while my sickly body will heal....My eyesight is shot, I was told my urine  showed dehydration last year but they never explained what they meant mo ethan that....because I do drink a shoitload of water everyday... fees liek I have a new headache everyday...my back started to relax for first time around injury this week as I found myself trying to relax somewhat syccessfully...but then the fear of no being able to walk again keeps them tense in a way where my entiure abdomen has dropped into a frckn gut :( Ive never known b4 whie at the same time it feelslike IM having a stroke with this shooting sharp pain thru brain....Im dead within th eyear...so IM living everyday as if its my last...can ya tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment