...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let's Sell Soap. JK Rowling and the Reality of Magic



How many times have people asked JK Rowling to write their life's story for them? !0,000? 10? A million? Once? Maybe I'm the first?

I only have to imagine the author explaining to all the evil doers in my life, simultaneously that the gig is up....and I'm fine. Everything's gonna be aright...as mu h as it can be now that the final years were asted squanderd...By "the evil ones"? Im talking yoga teachers who kill....but to be able to sit them all the down, all at once, to look at me and explain why, to convince me they realize how pointlessly and cruelly they destroyed my life...this i smy fantasy to regain in a flash some of what I lost...as quickly as possible as I am now at the end of it...5 years ago I didnt realize how much strength I would loose from the physical abuse imposed upon my body by people, at least half a dozen of them severely, oh ya Jackie I didnt forgey about you...just because you're a lawyer Ive avoided like the plague the nonsense you would try to come up with...omg and patricia...(I have Karen on tape patricia describing exactly what she did and the foot massage at yogaspa...anyway fuck you all...

The goal has been to be able to firesecape away and let you all devour each other...not me anymore...but how will that happen? Who knows. How will I remain alive in the face of such dispicable, hypocritical, cowardly lying pice of shit "yoga community:...How many times did I imagine being the westchester monthly, o rthe westchesterpost.com yoga police? Or maybe I am? Watch me sell soap? Tell me if this works-be honest? Oh thats right no one can...so Ill just go on talking to myself...

No shit. I found this soap at Mrs Green. Cant remember the name. They sell it in cheese sized wheels of the most delicious ingredients it feels like a hug. ALl organic, natural, essential oils and herbs and the fragrances bring me to my knees...but most importantly...why Im going on so...my skin condition is all but healed up after about 4-6 weeks...only bought 2 small pieces (its cher)...but it lasts...love it...Will type name in in a bit...along with editing this thing up if IM not stabbed continually in the back by my yoga :teachers: today...over and over...IM late...for my non paying job at the farm..simply because my back is fused together with the scared to ddeath muscles, look IM stuttering....when I do this IM its  a moistake my fingers lingers....gotta go...cant believe what you have done to me...an dthe police have allowed themselves and otherspeople to treat me criminally my entire adult life....why? The war only needs to be on stupidity...this is my little space...me talking to my god...and who are you? Jesus meets elvis's lawyer? a piece of shit what? what do you want? you abuse me an dthen come back looking for what? another slap in the face that makes you want to kill and torture me harder? poeple are ao fckn full of shit. so goddam stupid....so Im gonna go work on that magic trick...

sos

No comments:

Post a Comment