...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jane Kolonoscopy

One neighbor is moving out, and how great would it be to buy a cheap property,  pay for it by doing incredible yoga classes with maybe 3-4 poeple. But neighbors like to "tell" on each other when they fight an ddn't get along...just trying to achieve that simple basis for financial security, enough to quickly move on, and up to bigger and brighter ventures...but it's always cut down by the most base, ridiculousness...THAT is where poverty comes from...THAT is bullying...and for calling people on it for the past 20 years, THAT is why IM not so incredibly propular....at times I think the most hated person on the planet...the neighbor below me told me he hears me walk, move in a chair....I hear him too...but for him it's torture and I think he looks at me as if he can't stand me because we're sort of thrown together inadvertently, involuntarily, it's like a resnetment...
 Neighbors, family, the 6 degrees of seperation, 6 feet of personal space, living and dead....The vibe I feel from neighbors can at times make me feel ill. When I know I've done nothing but to try to be a good one....I so wanted to bake a neighbor a pie for my entire life, and I got to do it fo rthe first time when this doosh moved in about 1.5 ago....ya...IM writing because I need to tell him how uncomfortable he makes me feel sometimes. It's the plight of the single woman Im afraid. Perhaps not his fault that no matter what I do he looks at me like the crazy older lady who would probably beg him for attention etc....I want to hurl because of the meer thought...the erroneousness of it is what at times makes me feel looking forward to not having to ever be inflicted by such stupidity ever again....one can hope....

Anyway, all Jane Kartsch had to do was say "I'm not sure why I thought it was my place to make sure you had as much trouble as possible during your yoga training thanks to the false police report. Im so sorry. I don't know what would possess me to act like such a despicable human being. People like me create a true need for the use of a word like cunt to adequately describe how murderously I acted...for no reason...I just don't knwo what came over me, maybe being a reject as a child, I don't know...but IM sorry. Now let's go make some money, and make the world a healthier place shall we?"

A colonoscopy is an assault upon the human body. Thats why they wait till your 50. SO they can feel less guilty about paying their mortgage with your precancerous life....Colonoscopy was invented by the haniballecter evil twin of normal person psychokiller inside....it's a goddam crime... brb (Im in so much pain, it took my mind off the subject)


No comments:

Post a Comment