...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

House Finale

I wish I saw more than the last 20 minutes...But from what I gather House was facing prison, the loss of his career  and loss of his best friend Wilson. He responded by fixating and contemplating a fiery suicide while hallucinating conversations with faces from his and our past when he decided not to commit suicide, driven back to life by his love of the puzzle, he was trapped in that building — a trap he was unable to escape?...But he did! with a surprise text reveal to Wilson (and us) at his own funeral. I dont know why poeple say they saw him as a drug-abusing doctor emotionally abusing everyone-when the whole point was that he could because he was gifted and special and people should put up with people when they're so special no?...when did people really swallow the shit about all men are created equal-its such chinese proaganda more than US really, disempowering the individual...long live the superiority complexers...

ANyway it was the most beautiful statement about true love...between two guys no less..a dash of Easy Rider as they Harley away for a while...That's how I would have liked to have died, living freely, with my best friend the exceptionally gifted healer, comforting me making me laugh, cuddling me before I close my eyes for the last time and then buries me upright somewhere in a place like Harriman State Park 7 feet under without anything between my corpse and the dirt...

Anyway my original point was it was so nice to see a great love story between friends, between 2 men, without sex being a part of the equation...and are we really required by law now to think of a penis in a stool filled anus as a normal healthy natural thing? Seriously? I mean go do it but why do kids in school have to be taught that this is the future lol?  I sound backwards for saying that out loud? Honestly? The greatest indicator of the downward spiral set in motion for past 20-30 years, that the US is owned by China and Saudi Arabia, is made clear with gay "marriage" as a key issue for the past 11 years in presidential elections...its a carefully crafted propaganda that makes US citizens a bigger target during wartimes-it inspires rage in the enemies of the US, picturing a bunch of obese self indulgent ... Today there is a large enough population that knows marijuana is not reefer madness, and all the Nixon, Reagan Bush propaganda CAN be reversed if men would just grow some balls and re educate the hypocrits as per necessary, slap them when they cling...and consider this might be the only option left to pay our way our of international debt to other countries who see this option to make the BILLIONS in tax revenue that CA makes...brb...

psotscript Im not against men taking their urge to rape out on each other...its a free country...Im against neurotic freaks "victims of bullying" being handed the keys to redefining normal, with their penchant for writing sex crime laws and "hate" crime laws as if emotional, individual experience now needs to be standardized...its so late I can barely se ethe key board...but need to publish anyway...life is short

No comments:

Post a Comment