...

Friday, May 11, 2012

Croton Brats

Croton kids will be croton kids? I pulled in front of the bakery and right behind me some little teenager (or super yong mother?) droves up behind me and smashed her left tired into the curb and makes an awful sound...so I meant to give her a comforting smile that said "It happens to the best of us" kinda thing...and she gives me this horrible nasty stink eye look! So I just ignored it until they started laughing at me behind me back in the store, (when I turned around they look away and have hard time holding in their laughter at a joke obviously made at my expense etc...I mean I know kids will be kids...but it made me realize Im glad I dont use my children to pretend I matter more than I really do....IM glad IM not some idiot neurotic parent, scared to death of going to jail for sending my child with a peanut butter snack etc...omg...while the Lori Vlads of the world do their little Lottery (as in Shirley Jackson) gossipy shit...yuck...I guess Im blessed...too many of them seem like spineless little killers...

No comments:

Post a Comment