...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Poor People From the City

When I was 16 years old it was my job to keep the bathrooms clean at Croton Point Park one summer. I basically learned a few guitar techniques from the ticket guy and read rip fucking van winkle under almost ancient trees, completely safe (or so I felt), with sun, without sun...whatever my wish...and the bathrooms were pristine..until the weekends. when 100s upon hundreds of people from the mostly the bronx I think...all descended upon the paradise and turned it into hell...but they seemed to love it...fresh air will do that to living creatures. Im talking diareah on the walls. Im talking fireman size hosing downs. I worked very hard on the weekends. Call me racist but I didnt mingle with the busloads of poor people from the bronx whose diareah I just washed off the walls...It was decades later that I started thinking about that story in terms of race. Mostly hard core african americans who played really fun music....Ring My Bell was a hit that year...it was  strange how openly sexual unattractive as they were horny people were....eever once as a child did I look at these people as "black" I literally categorized it as "poor people from the city". I had no animpsity whatsoever...nothing but a sense of humor...but the fact is...its the behavior that leaves used diapers sitting on tree stumpes for wild animals to unknowlingly eat it  with cotton and platisc diaper material...I mean there is no thought behind it...noy even laziness...maybe thepoeple forgto it...but I have the urge to drive back to where I saw this today (not croton point somehwre else) and remove it...I was too busy being andry to consider walking 1/4 mile deep into th ewoods to pick up memorial day spicnic garbade...why are their coyotes? because its required the woods be further raped to house people escaping their own backwards countries...bringing teh backwatrdsness here...my god I know Afroican poeple cant stand American Blacks for being more disgusting than whote poeple are disgusting in other ways...everyone is disgusting...IM trying to address the subject of over populkation by pointing out how sick of it I am when people romanticize disgusting human culture....and the stupidity that leaves us unable to discuss it honestly....Its ALL about poverty never skin color...but there were no white people, no asians, dont remember any latinos at the park on those weekedn every single one was African American (thats not an accurate enough term anymore its insulting to africans who have become american citizens...the american society has become so completely run on counterfeit materialism its beyond disgusting majority of the peope no matter what color...but in differnt ways. My experiecne with ameircan black as neighbors for the past 15+ years is that they are dirty, selfish, set horrible examples for their kids, violent for the stupidest reasons....and my right to try to describe my experience in life in written word is being outlawed..as everyone is dumbed down..to make way for the new chang dynasty....

No comments:

Post a Comment