...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Corey Booker May Your Asshole

There was just something about the braggart way politicians do their thing that is revolting.  They should sling away as much sling as possible.......but the ability to recognize people making up their sling only needs to get better. and punishment much more severe......for her feloniuos police reporting ass I think Jane Kartsch should locked in a stock where I can slap her all day long and spit fro as long as I need to figure out how someone is supposed to act when their chance to have a family is burned out from under.....because Jane or Cory or Donna or Jaq or Patty or John or (too many suspects on my murdered asses list)  resorting to lies to make themselves ruler deserves chinese prisons...Ok I see, I guess there is a similiarity to the relief in slapping the shit out of a woman who killed your children say? I mean turn the other cheek into a fan kick got edited out maybe?
 I noticed some kind of photoshoppy shit, or maybe it was just the way he was deliberately holding the bandages up for cameras while photo opping...behind his fire rescue a a few weeks ago that made me wonder how far they went to stage that "rescue"etc...I wondered how far fetched it would be for them to have set first themselves? Thats how Christy is blackmailing him? Or maybe the guy just weawy weawy wants to be super duper famous and its showing?

Everybody wantsta make mamma SO proud...but most will lie to do it and the rare few who dont have to get squashed...all humans are snake pit cock roaches with great wardrobes.


No comments:

Post a Comment