...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Contractor Cos Obviously Not From Any CA Bridge Building Experience

Driving under the Tacponic Highway bridges that run over rt 202 in Yorktown you will see at least 12 major cracks running top to bottom and probably dozens more smaller...I almost pulled over-alwasy have to remind myself no one gives a shit about my opinion so why waste my time and end up getting a ticket etc...anyway...I know from expereicne that if I ask anyone they will say "Oh that's just superficial, not dangerous blah blah blah" ... I'll never forget, I guess this is almost 10 years ago? When I noticed the prefabricated facing they put on the bridges today to make them look like the old actual stoneworkers they used to depend on...all this replace with as much temporary our counterfeit money can buy to hustle forward the brilliant, impressive takeover that is occurring...Tappan Zee doesnt appear to even be listed on the list of longest Bridges in the World...there are 100s, ridiculously long...more than half in China....I htink the only reason China hasnt bombed the shit outr of the US at this point is because they see how easily the lowest common denominator can be bought out (since Nixon?) and have patiently waited decades to re educate the masses...Go AMC!  For example with all this world domination going on and ruinination of the delicate eco systems etc...the most popular thing US citizens want to talk about is how we can offer new perspectives on anal sex to be introduced to the lives of 10 year olds (who see it all, take it all in somehow)...and could be thinking about a million other things ...but that's REALLY the biggest issue right now huh? That's what americans want their radiowaves resonating with out there because paying off our debts across the planet by being brave enough to admit our policy on Marijuana and Hemp farming isn't THE stupidest hypocrisy of all time? I dont want to smoke pot! I wanted to own a farm for the past 20 yrs naively clueless as to how impossible that woudl be for me.....I want to make money that's worth making...Who the fuck is going to pay fpr the goaddam bridge to be built? Talk about it afterwards? But jail crazies like me with big mouth? omg...slap slap slap....Gov would allow SA or CH private companies to come in takle over and my new job there will be what? Servicing the 10,000 latino construction workers in their motel rooms?  Just like my grandparents farm in NC now with Crackerbarrels and Holiday Inns and Hilton (Expresses of course) side by side with green pooled red roof inns and too many boarded up strip clubs and old billboards of their favorie girlies for the overwhelmed 8 yr olds to start early choosing the safest sexual preferences...give me a fkn break.

Gay? What does that mean? These are trap buzz words I think...thats why Im being so disgusting because there is no other way to express the rage and anger at the idiots who should know better! Right! that we need to be open minded and not judgmental about millions of people who enjoy tearing apart their anal tissue when sometimes there just isnt anymore vaseline....even anal sex depends on the oil industry...... then I have to listen to these represssed psycho idiots who for the first time in their lives are hypocritically becoming kinda clingy?

No comments:

Post a Comment