...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

LatiNation TV

Anyone ever seen a tick bit elike this before? I pulled the thing off, maybe lost the head (not sure). But from the moment I pulled it off it looked this black. As if an invasion via bugs is happening? Didnt Sadam Hussein say in the late 90s something about attacking from the air? I immediately connected West Nile Virus...but the news never did...maybe because they created the front? Pre war Bush propaganda?
I can't afford cucumbers or a trip to a lousy clinic because there are too many poeple...its just a fact...Seems so aggressive to name a show on NBC "LatiNation" TV especially since all of modern hispanic culture is little more than mimicking what has proven to be most garish and shallow with the originating NATION. Oh how fun it would be to have horny little men running around with sleezy smiles thinking I love to hear them call me "momasita" and how I dream about them fucking me 24-7.... so sorry the REALITY is harsh....it's hard to watch the ball-less white people get bulldozed over by latino testosterone simply because of the rape factor growing that much more rapidly....hey what can I say? My first molestor was from Honduras, I was 8 years old on my grandparents farm in NC (after some baptism at church of course)...He whipped it out and asked me to "touch it" and I picked up a small piece of metal on a table and hit it. My cousins who were 2-3 years older behind me laughed...ok so maybe it could be worse right? Nothing happened past that....The worst molestation was seeing a dozen hispanic men on the same farm 20 years later with coffee cups in their hands sitting on the bulldozers that flattened all that family history out into oblivion...and all of the stip clubs and Home Depots that today line much og I-85....Im an equal opportunity culture hater...hating everyone just DARING to TRY to tell it like it is....without anymore pussy footing around...like telling still old fat ugly women they look "great" because they lost 20 pounds..."Shades of Gray" Give me a break.

Maybe it's the tick bite going to my brain? That has me so sick of pretending the millions of dollars spent on 16 year old rape victims prenatal care leaves me with overburdened doctors who dont have the time to give a shit even if you do have insurance.....LatiNation go make traffic somewhere else please? Oh how exciting with millions fo people with a 3rd grade education making zoning decisions with the Wolves and Eagles in mind...fuck you all...black white brown, yellow...money hungry pigs...this was once a sleepy hollow...

Now it's full of all species of bugs and radiation poisoning from imports made with metal wherever they can find it...They say the Chinese wont even use anything "made in China" because of the toxicity factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment