...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pluggin Away

So even after all the hell Jane originally caused for me, I didnt give up, I tried to open my own place (without a dime so guess how that went after 6 mos)...but I was invited to start over again at Bikram Norwalk where I had to drive over 2 hours to get there, either to teach or to practice-cost me $25 everytime I drove to work in old volvo-but I did it for about 2.5 years..."Im killing a polar bear everytime I drive to work" I told Jane and Jack Kartsch once at Zeythinia when seeing her for the first and only time in all these 5 years...in the middle of that hellish commute I started looking for a place in between I could afford...craigslist introduced me to Jayne and Chevy Chase with a barter situation perfect for my budget and how fun I guess..not the most amazing "help" digs but seemed fun. Nice poeple. But after all of our interviews they went with the strapping strong young construction guy over the aging, large breasted weird, private at home yoga teacher girl-no surprise really...but it just occurred to me, Jayne mentions Gabbie Hoffman (?) which brings us to Jaqui Saboteur Yoga Lawyer from Pace (who like Jane K tried to cause interference for me-but she's a cut throat lawyer I'd end up driven to physical suicide by if I dare say her name too much etc......look how easy it is to communicate in this day and age...amazing....but look what a small world right?! 

Not eto self. Need to write about  the daughter of the wealthy Greenwhich Rabi who had me fired from Norwalk...fuck what was her kuntka name...Or was she from New Canaan? Anyway I will write about her...she LOVED to gossip with the other owner Andrew and when I came home for a month from Tville to work there to generate some money (all hot yoga studios in FL are slow if not dead 3-4 months of the summer-its so fckn hot) name starts with a J? ANdrew is the type to read this for fun out loud...but hes smart as he is dangerous...he once showed me how he takes all this amazing designer stuff from his lost and found every 2 weeks and throws it all in the trash...I watched him thrwo away perfectly good Ralph Lauren men's shoes-from all of the overstuffed uber wealth fairfield people... (Jodi! Her name was Jodi I think) rabinowitz? .... This kind of social trashing is what drives people to suicide...it's the basis of all bullying in a nutshell...so if Mary Richardson really did kill herself (find it hard to believe a mother would be so out of touch with her own children but who knows) assuming its true she killed herself...they say it was over financial problems...sounds superficial...but serious financial problems'll hve you end up whack blogging nut case, living in help quarters in late 40s....ya man who wouldnt want to kill themselves if they were me! Thanks Mrs Kennedy for making me realize what the chosen few really think of the rest of us....it is humiliating. But watch me not give a shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment