...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Riverstone Yoga and Why Bikram is a Fckn Asshl



I was just checking out the (probably?) million dollar investment going into this seemingly exquisite space they've built...omg the hypocrisy.... I worked for this scary team of yoga lawyers for almost an entire year. They paid me $10 an hour but I can't remember ever being more devoted to my job....the hundreds upon hundreds of students who walked through th eyogaspa doors would have agreed...Not ponly was I treated like a beloved member of the staff I LOST 54 pounds in less than 5 months! Everyone was rooting for me. Until I showed a desire to go to Bikram teacher training...I was threatened with being fired (and in fact was without any notice whatsoever the day before thanksgiving 2006...I dont usually talk about Jackoff and Patrite because they're cut throat killer attorney's...Ill probably get a cease and desist from one of them in the next week for daring to bitch about these 2 idiots...who I heard despise each other now...I offered to pay someone for a copy of their back and forth hate email...Jackie actually told Dan my boss in CT that she thought I might have a cocaine problem ... wow call me a pot head if you like ..... but cocaine? Uh no. And anyone who knows me knows what a bullshit thing that was to say...adn to say it with all the Jane crap flying around? This coven of "yoga community JOYOLOGY my ass" ate my middle aging ass alive....I tried for the past 5 years to live down their hatred but thanks to Bikram grapevine, it followed me all the way to being ripped off after succesfully taking over my own little studio down there.....the Bikram "teachers" involved couldnt just figure out a civil way to end any disagreements...they had to destroy me once an dfor all...and then the horrible fall I took last year...broke my back...and now IM even fatter than the before pic again, flat broke, unable to find work (tonight I was trying to figure out how to include the last 5 gd years of my life-so much more devoted to Bikram YOga than most-but if you dont have ANY money-you dont matter-unless youre young and hot an dfckable of course....they can get away with threatening me for talking about the FACTS because of bank acct superiority...

Look how close I was to being in the most incredible shape, and staying there. It took me many years to get that fat, and years to finally stay focused and loose it thanks to the incredible experience I had a yogaspa with the 2 witches....



But best of luck Patricia, looks like you and William (Plumhoff Im guessing?) are having trouble finding other people to teach the Bikram Method.. Outside no less huh? Can't wait for Bikram A Choud to hear about that huh? ..since you can barely do Bikram yourself as your mind wanders into n'importe quoi during your "class". Suddenly you feel like changing posture order, or all together, along with any subject with from day to day....omg how I hated your classes....never meant to show you how much, but maybe you could tell how bored I was with your self indulgent blabbering...

The only reason such vile hypocritical nasty murderers have such beautiful (on the outside) studios is because they have money....actually Jackoff is a sort of a "great" teacher I always hate admitting that....maybe "effective" is the better word and only if she doesn't touch you...last time I took class from Jackoff she pulled so hard on my butt in padahastasana my tendon in back of knee ripped...I mentioned it to her...and she went to do the same thing the next day!!! How do you spell assault? But if she doesnt hate you youre probably ok...

"She then forwards that email to Bikram HQ..." Funny how the lawyer figured out that Jane lied simply by noticing that if I in fact did anything at all "threatening" how does that explain Shelly giving me a scholarship 3 weeks later? Omg I hate this pigstresses
 See what an awful dangerous teacher I was-one of my classes in FL....why are these idiots more determined to destroy me than save themselves? There is a place in hell for all of them: Jane Jackoff Patrica and Donna....I can't work at Riverstone teaching a great Bikram class because Patricia is so incredibly full of shit.....(I must say I really did enjoy William class however-but what an egomaniacle woosher)...Patricia-Did I tell you I telephone Karen at her hair studio and recorded her apologizing to me for JUMPING ON MY BROKEN FOOT leaving class that day? Danielle once did her little geisha footy massage thing on me so hard it was with the force one might use to put out a cigarette-broke minor bones-hurts to this day...I never fully figured out of she did it on purpose-but could easily assume she did...looking at her old neurotic emails...omg....the thing is if I only had money I would have been normal like the rest of them, hi bye relationships a few laughs and dinners here and there-but when youre older, single, broke and vulnerable financially (and make the mistake of ketting them know about it) you become a target for their bullying....they have to say I was "crazy" to protect their lying trblmkn butts....ok I done wit h this piece of crap writing....

Think of this mess as notes when one day...u will se ethe light! SO hard for them to admit they were wrong because these animals need a sacrifice a crucifiction...


No comments:

Post a Comment