...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Revulsion in the Aire

One of my downstairs neighbors once discussed having a great time at a party, loudly in bldg hallway. He described a scene that had at least one woman and I think a few, on all fours being told to lick the bottom of his sneakers at risk of being harmed in some way. Im purposely trying not to exaggerate. I've had to block it somewhat out of my memory because here I am still living across the balsa halls with the same guy ripping open our electric closet (apparently to turn back on his own electric since ConEd shut him down day before). His took out my computer by accident?  When I was talking to ConEd next morning to figure out what had happened (to make me loose that computer, 10 years worth of work on a film project, and the lists goes on) he came at me in a way that was borderline physically threatening, screaming about how Im so crazy that I "can't even call the police if you needed help!" He laughed.


Click here on photo to see exactly how dangerous and threatening I am to police:

To cut the the chase, (this is all on video of course, like half my fkn life, which is why I so boldly react by telling the haters and any doubter to shuvit up orifice of choice while I turn into Howard Cosell) I have ample reason to believe that this could have been set up by police who have been reading about or watching themselves on youtube since 2005 (I had my own youtibeability ask Park Officer RJ Cutler) ..... How you doing RJ Cutler? He personally interfered with the Putnam County Judge's decision to only fine me a processing fee of $25 for walking my dog in Fahnstock at 8:30 at night on my way home from Carmel. After she'd hit her gavel (and 200 other people who went before me had left me solo) RJ Cutler whispered to her something liek "But your honor 627vof89754to9090..." and the judge looked at me and said "Sorry. That'll be $75." They're vindictive fuckers. The pathetic thing is that they come after me to hurt me in the most primitive ways because theyre too lazt to make their own forums to discuss their own POV...simply for discussing the shit that happened to me they want to teach me lessons etc etc ...This is the kind of bullying that effects the adult world, the economy and the residue that ends up on playgrounds...if anyone wanted http://www.senasqua.com/rjcutler/

If you go to intelligencefordummies.com you would hear me trying to explain to the FBI how the thin blue line has resulted in rendering me so powerless that I can't even try to come to the aid of a child who may have been being pimped out by her mother (another lovely neighbor).  Ironically all I had done years ago was talk to a couple neighbors, suggested they keep an eye out for her. I never even called the goddam police about it because I have ptsd with cops for one and I wasnt 100% sure anyway...but the thing was my neighbors held it against me I found out (years) later because I guess of the way some kind of investigation may have taken place but it had the manager's daughter one day say to me on the phone "I know what you did to Mrs so and so in 8A" (I recorded this call of course also).....I had called them, the management office to complain about their new practice of harassing me with $20 fines anytime I leave my car in a visitor's parking spot while my own was vacant...it started in 2008, got up to about $120 and went on for years (till this January in fact ask Judge Langdan how he spells bullying) when I would read these letter that included dates and times of my comings and goings by this jerk manager and his daughter for the past 10 years...Its partially  being a single woman, partially my obnoxious personality, but mostly it's because of the thin blue line) this is what I was hoping to ATTEMPT to explain to someone who might simply have advice...I recorded the phone call because it was a coppy situation and I have just about every official conversation in any situation since 1993 on tape ever since the beating...I only sound crazy to anyone who's reading this and thinks Im trying to play Hemingway...Everything I wrote is all just a long goddam record...long recordings of the disbelief and sad reality Im in it all alone...how vulnerable we are when there are no witnesses....until the day I get my apology....

it only takes ONE unwanted youtube upload to make any person on the street want to take matter into own cave man hands...the cops are just now starting to get what Ive been holding up as a mirror since 1993...I can afford to look like a fool over committing suicide for what? A lot of stupid shallow hateful people who kill as easily as they pee?

I feel like Ive just spent the past 20 years

Sidenote: Neighbors just knocked on my door to ask me of I knew wtf happened to the dryer and mentioned the other neighbor who fkd up my computer had the whole pd arresting him for something this morning....crazy see? I dont what I was writing about anymore, one day I'll bother to go over it...for now all I know is every blog Ive written since 1999 has been a cry for help...and the reality ois Ive for the most pe=art been ignored and worse have just had things made worse, so bad that people have all but stopped me from ever being able to have a career....one day someone is going to go thru all this with me and shape it into one giant slap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment