...

Friday, May 11, 2012

Listen to Me

I don't remember hearing the words/letters CIA ever once in grade school, or first few year of college for that matter....never at home, maybe few times in passing in a movie, or a news story (in the background soundtrack of my mind full of worries of homework, clothes, social relationships)....I can't say I ever once heard a teacher talk about anything CIA, not even the letters....But when a "friend" of mine I'd just met at Hunter College in 1984 suddenly was revealing a tantrum prone side of himself over the subject of CIA recruitment at the college that day being undermined by student protests, I realized any asshole could be a part of the CIA...In NYC a lot of people are directly or indirectly, secretarialy...or you know what? maybe everyone in NYC who claims to have a connection to CIA is just insane and trying to politic....the point is we all brush shoulders, and when I used to feel someone had my back, or god's hand under my butt like a playground swing life was good. I never had any money, I was always somehow taken care of and believed that my intelligence was the true value greater than money...but not a spying on people info gathering intelligence, just growing my brain with life saving knowledge...so I could find my place, and the flow of money would come...because I never made MONEY the priority in my life. Surrounded by people who did make money central, down to the point of planning future relationships on financial comfort level...wow when you think about how that shallowness has manifested into turning our once sleepy hollow into a burgeoning singapore where we're jailed for chewing gum, and hammer guy for building a prison jobs is a proud place to be?

I am a moron, and yet my exposure to so much great shit in NYC had me always trying to reconnect with people in Wetschester or way up state even, everywhere, out of state, anywhere, looking for people that could confirm latest insight...always positive....ok Im late to my yoga practice so I want to get to my point asap and wrap this up....in the early 90s say, I tried to start pilates and yoga businesses with so many people but I was too early for them to see the potential...like Tracy Villeneuve. Preferred to be miserable babysitting other secretaries too neurotic to be mos...than try to take me seriously when tried to explain to her in 1994 how huge pilates was going to be and we should partner an dmake some serious dough...I learned about pilates in 88-89 and had my own machine by 2000 thanks to Andy Harless buying it for me and I still need to pay him back!

The point is my failed life is ALL about trying to do anything without any money....and why these idiot friends in my life (not andy) were to stubborn and alky, retarded, selfish, hateful, fckn gossiping liars....to CREATE WEALTH...Tracy for example was always so hateful of me for not having a weight problem and being too high on life to secretly resent me...it didnt come out until way later....it is what it is...but the obviously bad chopices I made for the first and most imprtant people in my life early on revealed themselves...its too laate.....but IM salvaging it all by talking about it....I can show Tracy that after 40+ years I can quadruple her backwards hate right back into the mirror..Jeanne Cawley another...I have poeple at gas stations who's names I dont even know who went to school with Jeanne Cawley give me the stink eye, spread more FABRICATED hate about me ... Then I almost escape from it all when I find yoga, only to have Kuntress Jane "hear" the local chat, from poeple like Peggy Grant and her fat gay little barrista troublemaker wiseass (the kind of kid who pretends to be your friend and as soon as you step on some generation weird line turns it into some kind of sexual crime gossipiness...(I was once having a laugh with everyone at the Cow and stuck my head into the cleaning closet to whisper something to him while he was getting a mop bucket together-he made jokes like "we must stop meeting like this"- which sur[pprised me, as a bit of a stretch-but his dirty little mind obviously a result of mommie dearest perhaps...anyway....Ill never forget how when it suited him to embarrass me publicly months (or years even) later, he retold that passing moment as if I was somehow doing something inappropriate-so as to squash my credibilty with whatever was happening at the time-like an ARthue Miller game with this asshole...the little pig pieces of shit like him-omg I can only imagine how often adults are victim to sophisticated kid's Crucible games....(his mother was another fkd up troublemaker/cliche swingerwith droopy panties hanging below her too short tennis skirt, married to some dude like 20 yrs younger (I think) -I may edit that later...because they seem like dangerous (overpaid) people with money to burn for their people bbq pit....Im gonna remove the names because I dont want to go out by their hand-that would be hell...he knew all about the whole Jane Kartsch saga and so took great pleasure in telling me how great his sister was at the yoga, an dhow popular it was with everyone etc etc...as if it made sense I was totally ostracized by their little community of bs yogis etc...anyway...I just removed his name from the original post because I believe theirs is truly a family of killers I dont want to be tormented by....

A month ago I tried to talk to Bikram and thought he put me on hold while he finished a conversation...as I waited and waited...i wasnt sure if he knew I was there and was amazed at what I was hearing so started recording....the guy he was speaking with mentioned casually a place where one could "buy bombs in saudi arabia" as if common knowledge (Bikram said nothing but that was what was being sai dto him) so I was so angry when he finally came back just to hang up on me, after 5 years of trying to undo the Kartsch damage I decided its WAR. I posted the bomb comment on twitter and anyone who had a set of earphones could clearly make it out...I did this more to be a wiseguy than really believing Bikram would have anything to do with bombs (of course I dont think that) but what the fuck does anyone know about anything? My health is so bad my joints are falling apart without hardly doing anything I can sprain an ankle or a finger...like advanced lymes disease(?) I dunno...But my INCREDIBLE life is coming to an end....my impersonation of a kamikaze cia butterfly.... oh but why you assholes want to pretend to call HERO moron sheep who want to get away from their prematurely impregnated girlfriends, or jail time to piss america all over the feet of the flintstone wars for oil?  Was it my chatter than uncovered the latest "underwear bomber" or was it just more fake propagand writing? Because the timing say sit all....just as 10,000 other similar stories throughout my entire life go unnotices....actually unnoticed is great....it's the coming AFTER ME that will have me see to it with every last ounce of breath Kartsch more than anyone else who desreves the wrath will compensate me for my projected losses.....I BEGGED Bikram in emails to please not let them interfere in my practice at least as my health was so precarious and I was SO close to being healed....these hateful MURDERERS are the same kind of poeple who would poison thei rcompetition....welcome to the new world....Im signing out.  Even if I die? Someone please make sure all of Jane Kartsch's worldy assets go to a foundation in MY NAME....no ego here just a need for balance and a sloppy way of saying screw you all you shallow take it up the butt compromising mediocre sell outs....DONT TOUCH THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE....or is it just too late so everyone's gonna try to salvage the final rape of our limited natural resources...take your "jobs" and shuv them up your counterfeiting "private" investor baseball stadium bldg asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment