...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pedro Hernandez 101

If this really is the guy people involved need to fill 100 scientific text books with irrefutable facts about Pedro Hernandez. I can't quickly despise him because I dont fully accept he did it...but if someone were paying me to hand a screenplay draft to Etan's father, based on what we/ve been told so far, it would go like this: Pedro promised Etan a grape soda, or a Mountain Dew maybe (I was ADDICTED to and dreamed about Mt Dew when I was as young as Etan) Just like my mom ould forbid me from having to much sugar, I would find a way....so on this day Pedro was going to give Etan a free soda by first coming down into the basement with him (Pedro) and perhaps in the same way I had  19 year old hypertestosteroned honduran male ask me to touch his penis when I was only about 8 years old, in the presence of my 2 slightly older cousins (who were actually partially responsible for taunting him)...my point is it is probably so incredibly common  for half the pop to have experienced something like this....it comes down to....let's see? I imagine Etan becoming gradually more frightened an dthen perhaps freaking out and screaming "Help!" which made Pedro strangle him to shut him up so as to protect his job, his freedom....maybe accidentally killing him? Or maybe a kind of repressed resentment towards a scrawny little white boy who had so much money when his poor family was suffering far away etc...before this guy dies this stuff needs to come out for human evolution if people really mean what they say about Etan's loss not being in vain...

I dont mention the family friend who technically "molested" me at such a young age, to embarrass him...I was not hurt in anyway...and I dont believe this person had a mean or violent bone in his body (no pun)....talking about stuff like this is partly why my family close to the hondoran family dont speak to me anymore...THAT hypocrisy is worse than any "molestation". What a joke that I would be expected to use this "molestation" as an excuse to explain this crazy thing or that crazy behavior the way poeple do...sometimes kids are not so lucky so Im not generalizing but Id venture to guess that more often than not "sex crime" is based on misunderstanding and accidental hormal releases blah blah blah..If that person ever read this? I would want him to accept MY apology for discussing something so potentially life ruining (for both of us)...god people are so cookie cutter stupdi...thats the problem isnt is? 

The American population as a whole is of the kind of mindset that would rather believe drowning the Patz family in standardized, commonly acceptable, Hallmark sympathy cards approach to grieving...the meaninglessness is only an indication of the real and actual indifference that has us not looking out for each other very well in the first place...people will all sign the cast "Get well soon!" 1000 times right next to the person who sign same thing next to theirs...because they care that much and no more...Etan deserves more than that.. a few of my male cousins (italian side) and other neighborhood boys growing up never whipped their penisi out at me although they sai dthe darndest things....however a white boy up the street raped a little girl who lived across teh street from me while growing up (she was maybe 10 yrs old?) SO I guess it's stupid to go race on the machismo theory...

I want someone to record Pedro Hernandez tell teh story 20,0000 times without him knowing he's being recorded all of the time...so teh picture will ring true or not...and poeple will see within their own souls their own ability to be a 19 yr old murderer...we're surrounded by murderers. I se zero difference between Pedro Hernandez and Jane Kartsch simply because of the sheer stupidity factor...stupud scum of the earth self important idiocy...if only pedro Hernandez had strangled Jane Kartsch? Nah...butterfly effect...who knwos what would ripple in the wrong direction...right direction? How does one know when were right with the universe? With god?

But I live with so many violent morons who want to fix problems with more violence that someone will probably kill the guy before we get a chance to hear some truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment