...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Tick Tick Toxic

When I come out of padahastasana both my index fingers glide symmetrically across the floor, like tiny antenna keeping balance. I do it so quickly, so effortlessly it feels joyous. To still be in touch with those god given sensitivities that have allowed me to feel such a full life, in spite of all the lowly disgusting piece of shit lying people...I can't think of anyone's life I would have preferred over my own...as it slowly comes to it's end all I have is wonderment...like Henry Moore (?) said "Paris is never more Paris than when you're in New York...and vice versa" My memories are so incredible I couldn't have imagined anything more fantastic than the post cards I get to take with me to heaven...I have moments where it almost feels like every word is in synch with realms as large as the moon...when I was younger I might not've known how important it is to find that ability to see things as they are, to just get past any surprise or shock....I don't know anyone who's opinion I care about anymore. I guess because those who I ever thought I did turned out to be such a huge disappointment. Stubborn and stupid are very similar words for a reason. When I write, maybe nothing more than why a guy might take an artistic piss in the snow...But the words...are sacred...words are the only sanity in the little white room I accidentally got locked up in for much of my adult life if only in people's minds to the point Im not allowed to hold a job long before it becomes fun to sacrifice me...silly women love to bond over the ostracization of a previous...I know so many women who are still trying to create high school scenarios because they never got to do the whatever that courtney love song went on about...Hole whatever.......because that's considered entertainment by the piece of shit people who have sunk the US on the whole,  like the Titanic...nothing to do with money...just everything to do with BULLSHIT LIES.

Allergies are trees way of telling us how they feel. A warning no one listens to because the pron is too extraordinary. Que sera?

No comments:

Post a Comment