...

Monday, May 14, 2012

RAMBOW RAINBOW

Would India like their new Howitzers delivered or do they just want to save the extra flight during the invasion and warehouse them here at a few Turkish schools perhaps? (btw was shipping and handling included? WIll anyone bother to ask? Answer No fyi)

I want to win a Nobel Peace Prize for figuring out ways to turn words into bullets and tasers and whatever weapons the white plains police used on Kenneth Chamberlain-notice how the cops shoot you and no one cares? Makes me realize the degree to which Ive been wasting my time bitching. Tanya Harding is a mother but Jane Kartsch would say the world is a better place that I never got to have children....omg....what do I have to loose? I will just shoot farts out of my mouth in Jane's direction in order to relieve the blood pressure...and who gives a shit? All this crap about "Joyous Yoga Community" is just paint by numbers PLANNING to recoup the million dollar jewelry boxes they create pretending they are as powerful as doctors....ironically yoga is more powerful than doctors...but these asshole are SUCH egomaniacs.....I have nothing better to do than WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in my little cashless life, where I have to still scrape quarters together to do laundry, or gas the car to do laundry at a friend's house at the age of 51.....RAINBOW ...RAMBOW

 in order to bring Jane to her knees, and with a hypnotic stare (perhaps Jesus by my side) and pull out of her, like a surgeon removing a tumour, the answer to the question: "Do not waste another second pointing this, the AFTERMATH, this UGLINESS on my part out. Why did you do this to me?

I want to explore the fantasy of violence, like a scientist discovering the psychological need to imagine rapid fire into the face of the evil scum who dared to waste a second of your life, hurt your family, destroy relationships for no other reason than a sloppy selfishness...whoever would pretend faking not being angry is only creating a pressure cooker that will express itself in the form of a heart attack making it suicide. I have to be clear that I would never physically attack, or even touch for that matter any human being violently.  But I will slap the shit out of legally, like this, raving like a lunatic, BROKE, FAT with nothing else to do but be laughed at as I age ungracefully and crumble like a wicked witch.....I know the line Im walking. do you recognize the line I'm walking? How can you not respect me? How can you not use your brain and admit how badly you stole crucial time from me, irreparably me enough to justuse teh brain god gave you to fix this! CONFESS and make it right too hard? Or just the proof that you are beyond helping....I cant believe youre a mother Jane, Donna....how brave people dare to take a stand, take the risks involved while EXERCISING MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH (my pussy vibrates when I say it). Do you FEEL the sarcasm in that last sentence? The absolute roar that cries out for a Rambo esque scene on a Mt Top where I machine gun into kibbles and bits the following MOTHER FUCKERS for mother's day.....feel free, at no charge to watch my mind disintegrate....but I will go out even saying to your children's faces, reading this if need be that their MOTHERS are such lowlife pieces of shit.

I would love to legally have a sort of golden gloves boxing match with Jane Kartsch. Perhaps a fund raiser! Ya Jane let's do it! Oh wait, but if this were all cleared up than I would get to take back my rightful place as being a person 10,000xs more incredible than you in every way...you know! Worse than death I would rather see Jane go thru life without being able to work or live off her husband....that would be better.

Come everyone! Gather around! Watch the crazy lady take a cyber crap! Make a fool of herself, do irreparable damage? Or just taking it day by day until....you know Jane? Everyday I think about what my death will be like, obviously it comes for all of us....as much as you would love to bring my assays to the attention of your local pd in order to try to justify YOUR 2006-2007 FELONIES (2! Count 'em! 2 false police reports) I want to point out that if by chance you happen to go before I do? I will be celebrating festivities like no other holiday of my life, singing, WRITING, and then a few months later when no one visits your grave anymore...I will walk my dog up to your tombstone with a full bladder to take a piss on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment