...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Seri Ous

When I came crawling back to yoga in 2006 I was so DISGUSTINGLY fat, and depressed I could only do the yoga with my mind. But that was when I saw the most miraculous results of all time. Immediately loosing 9 pounds (thanks to a fantastic diet given me by Dr Joel Fuhrman personally). I was advised to choose one form of exercise to do on a daily basis, and Fuhrman's words coupled with Choudhury's (same words) just exploded in my head for an impression of a lifetime....I was HUGE and honestly had given up, but you try to swim no matter even though death looms...especially because death looms I guess...The point being

Btw What is this story about eight players on the Chargers football team in the past year (or less?)  commiting suicide or were murdered by what sounds like some hunger games creator? wtf (Maybe a new form of terrorism. My heart broke when I heard the latest's mom wailing over th enews in Hawaii...I honestly believe half the population has secretly killed someone and no one knows about it....I learned to feel this way from people like Transit Police Officer (now Sgt) Deborah Moore and Jane Kartsch Yoga teacher extraordinaire...killers. Hateful lying killers....who needs al qieda with neighbors and a backstabbing cut throat community like that?



Look how good I looked at my studio in FL...Cant find the fckn pic so Im posting old ones I havent seen in years...it's no coincidence that "cold" and "old" share same letters....cant believe how much I miss FL sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment