...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hate Factor and Poverty: How we keep Poverty around like a weapon

Gabe told me that some woman came into the store a couple of weeks ago and pointed out how illegal my dog treats were, and scared him out of selling them (so he says). I was trying to put gas in my car an dthen maybe make enough to drive to White Plains and pay the $32(?) for a DBA.

On TV tonight some recall with Chinese company, Fox news just reports that a thousand complaints have been lodged (somewhere) and dogs have gotten sick but no recall as of yet and Im sure the same lady doesn't care in the least about them...makes me realize how people create poverty as a control ...and really the trust factor in major trouble as our only problem...i dont know anything about this woman is but I despise her and now long to slap her.....because whoever this woman was I believe knew me personally and was more concerned with interfering in my business than she was concerned about anything going on with dog biscuits going wrong. 
Just like my neighbor on the recording http://www.goodbyecruelworld.org people go DIGGING for mental boxing matches. I believe that is what happened to Nick Santino the actor with the dog and evil condo board...I fully understand the preference to turn the torture off once and for all when its coming from all sides and there seems no way out...the irony that people create this murderously hateful situation over what...makes me long for the better place...when your still young, your eggs want to be impreEGGnated and hormones drive us I guess to a larger degree than we would want to admit so we still struggle, fight I guess...but when they diminish it's just as, still actually wonderful to recall how hot sex was on occasion...I can dwell on a fond memory for hours or weeks..better than popcorn...anyway....americans hate for and towards each other is what is doing us in...the same way I went to Nancy Kennedy when I was homeless for Cully's number to get permission to stay in the guest house and before I could get through she called them and Billy C. (?) told me she'd just called him and had advised him it was a bad idea!!!! That homes were harder to sell when someone was living there were his exact words....and these were the economically best times. Who's crazy? WHo the fuck treats me this way and why? Everyone will point to any afterthought REACTION, blogging since 1999! I was the one who explained concept of freeware to Charles Fairfax! The guys with the billions, the guy swith the badges, the authority, the scalpels, the stenographers live off of my retarded ideas and I have no gas to drive anywhere...most of the time...concerned about pennies...how to keep a moron busy? Dan Barber asked me to organize a group yoga class for his staff (lol) for his people and when I approached Jacqui she looked at me SO angrily "Are you crazy? You dont have insurance! You're not a teacher!" and kept repeating "Are you out of your mind?" over and over...I bet she called Stone Barns to distance herself from me and made Dan look at me completely differently...That other woman gallery owner from crouton too, was SO bothered when they saw my FARMY tshirts in the cafe...that wasnt art to her, as she passed out Andrew Lattimer cards...wendy...wendy something....This is why its all been ruined...just plain old hate....thats the source fo poverty and I cant stand when people pretend its anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment