...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How We Decide Who's in Charge

It's a joke. Illusion is one thing, but the perversion and corruption that follow reveal themselves in the next stages. Institutionalizing "too big to fail"  is just a nice way of saying: what a bunch of jabba the sheep hut, sloppiness that is so entrenched in the basic utility of everything....it will rip your head off if you dare question it. I am the headless horseman. I am the walrus.

Imagine? The creeping feeling of schmiegels sniffing out your next move, an dthen in time using thei rpower to drive you, so their predictions look like their great instinct when in fact...the world is run by scum for the most pasrt at tis point? I must be in denial to be hopeful...is just selfish, wanting to go out happy? Imagine having a shot at miraculously turning your long decades of bad luck into something wonderful for yourself. But then abruptly, suddenly it's all taken away based on some gossip run amok...imagine if your doctor sent you away, and then called all doctors in area to say youre too dangerous to be allowed in the office....forget whether it's true or not..I'm still talking about this because it takes on a life of it's own...Im required to ride it, try to bridal it in fact and turn it into some kind of insight or understanding...that is all I have...and I am so resnetful of this that...that's why I run on atthe mouth...fascinated by how incredibly small minded people are...like City Counscil woman Christine Quinn last sunday at some commemoration, FREAKING out over a 7 letter word. Over the word "pharaoh" she acted like she wanted to have someone arrested. An dwhen they weren't removed(?) she stormed out, as if in her own little world...we're all capable of acting this way...I've devoted the past 20 years of my life to finding justice for the beating I got...but really what I want is for one person to honestly get why it matters to everyone so much more than just me....This is what scares me....I did nothing to Jane Kartsch...It would be my dream for her to simply admit this, and the apology that would follow...would mean nothing to me...but she needs to come clean.....there's some work worth doing, in slapping the shit out of the crooked path being paved....Who's turning West Point into a target, as if some palace of exploitation, to sensationalize, like the circus mentality to selling billet and bullet. Where was the hitler museum at West Point? It's just too sick....fuck the stupid men and women who have driven this country into bankruptcy and sit back watching counterfeit money with malicious intent directed at the US...we have to be better at admitting how DISGUSTING Americans can be. Blogs are probably only a couple of years away from censorship...Im sure someone has written an algorithm for solo universe...where a laptop publishing will only appear to be www. In fact the personal "security" questions will be ways to turn into putting us all in our own little boxes....

Jane? Would you like to see me write this way as a citizen of China? No of course not. The important thing is that the pathetic pointless secrets and lies are kept hidden so as to pretend to save face. THAT is the cure for poverty right there. In a nutshell. We do it to each other...we hurt each other. I want to shuv everyone of these letters via my keyboard into Janes mouth so make her choke on them...5 years of my life I lost! SO what is considered "normal" behavior in reacting to having a phony police report created in my name for the sole purpose of disparaging me to co workers. What would be considered "dangerous" behavior?  I dare you Jane Kartsch. Admit the truth and watch what happens. If god himself whispered in Jane's ear "Surrender", truly let it (your lie, your secret) go to only then truly relax" Just do it. It will be the greatest orgasm of 1000 heaavens through your body and so you will be rejuvinated into becoming 10 years younger...let it go Jane. Let it go." She is too stupid....that is dangerous in fact...Im sickened by the thought of how many poeple there are like this...total cowards.... Home of the brave my ass.

Foreign interests, just general arm sales stuff I guess, has left even West Point at the Mercy of a Director who's genre is mostly comedy obviously...I alwasy wanted to believe that West Point realy did know what was best. What it was doing...or at least capable of being self deprecating...who the fuck is Vincent Viola? When did they start letting thugs into West Point?  When baseless, and now counterfeit money became the rule? I wanted to believe that West Point reepresented the reality that the horror will always exist and it's irresponsible to pretend otherwise, what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment