...

Friday, May 25, 2012

Whore Moans

As much as I want to know why this guy Hernandez killed Etan Patz, I hate the ida of Mr Patz having to hear anything worse than the strangulation they're talking about. I think it was on this blog that I wrote about the recent investigation hardly being a waste of time when some idiot made a stupid comment. I specifically wrote about how stirring things up to get people to talk being just like sifting for golden information...I hope this isn't just more made up police stuff, because I do believe that's the way it shoudl work...people should be inspired to care and ask the hard questions of each other by the media as opposed to chronic hunger games shit...Its kind of crazy its exactly the 30th anniversary..I dunno...Mabe Mr Patz and the rest of us will have to endue deeper analysis for the sake of Etan's life not being for naught...? He too probably has a monkey mind and would choose real closure after thinking for so many years the wrong person did it...

If Hernandez however doesn't turn out to be just a great psycho actor going into some witness protection program,  he perhaps could do something truly historical and explain who the fuck does something so horrible, so pointless, so gd sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment