...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Westchester Post Yoga Review

When was it decided that my opinion doesn't matter? My whole beef is with the irony that my opinion doesn't matter to anyone else and I have no problem with that...its when they keep having to come after me enough to render me unemployable...I mean at this point it obviously looks like Im just plain being my own worst enemy,  to anyone reading this who has no idea, no background Im well aware I sound nutty...I count on my sloppiness to bore peopel away because Im really only writing to stop eating english muffin pizzas...I must have eaten 75,000 caloreis this week...I cant even look at myself, I will never weigh myself again..Ive officially stopped caring as much as I keep trying to get myself to practice as intensely as I used to...the will, the care, its just gone..Im no longer a part of the future...and Ive accepted that...stories are eternal and will always be a part but in life....I could care a less anymore...the idea that I ever wasted my time trying to get along with a bunch of yoga cunts...fucking witches....and them men love the wtches...and I would never have survived the caliber of killing mindset thats taken over my sleepy hollow...I truly do find solice in diareah of the mind and fingertips here....Id rather go out bitching and calling spade spade...ords are just so much fun....pizza is my date again tonight...I just ate all 3 Haagen daz dark chocolate covered dark chocolate ice cream bars...life could be worse right Bikram...its just so crazy that all I wanted to do was disappear in total committment to that yoga...make so much money Id keep my mouth shut for the same reason everyone does-to maintain lifestyle security

No comments:

Post a Comment