...

Monday, May 14, 2012

TRUE HOLLYWOULD STORY

When I grow up I want to call the numbers for the New York State Lottery. Who do you have to be related to to get that mob blow job? What a joke that probably 100s of people who work for the lottery commission have million dollar homes in southern westchester....what a joke IM expected to show respect in the wake of this perverse imbalance of power...I cant get a job picking up shit Jane Kartsch!

So I can paint a visual fro you? Please if you would for a moment, imagine yourself 51 years old and calling about a job to pick up dog doody.  In fact I applied online for the job last week with Doody Calls in Mt Kisco but no one ever called me back...so I followed up just a few minutes ago with a phone call to a Mt Kisco location. A woman named MaryEllen answerd the phone. I couldn't have been any more enthusiastic, polite, forthright, willing, charming, fun....smiled the entire time even at the end when I wanted to tell the cold hearted witch to take her job and shuv it....


In the snottiest way she kept blowing me off, realzing that what I thought was joviality and friendliness, she just found to be irritating perhaps...I don't know. But she was SO serious about first seeing my resume before any further conversation you could tell the Ecuadorans have probably cornered this area making the competition fierce? When I tried to feel her out on what job would entail (no pun) it souned like she she kept gritting her teeth answering "Yes ok. Yes fine...." (as in lets move this along into hanging up now!)

I was so good at teaching Bikram yoga a few years ago other teachers picked up on my little tricks-and so now most Bikram teachers are pretty great (in terms of dialogue-rarely heart and soul)...But God forbid I could be making good money and stayed healthy immersed in the yoga "community"? No because there is no "yoga community"-its another form of wall street where mostly women get together and spend their husband's money in order to thik they "like" each other (because once real life problems involving not having money to fix'em rear their ugly heads? You's out...."
Fuck you Mt Kisco Doody Calls' MaryEllen for being a nasty fucktard.

No comments:

Post a Comment