...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Please Don't

The planet could blow. Totally fucking blow at any given moment when 2 feuding idiots decide we all are going down, because they're under the impression we love them that much....the truth is people are predominantly as easy as sheep, both a sad, and yet beautiful thing....so the powers, as we like to call them in the biz, invest in this kind of control of the stock market of telling poeple what to buy, what to believe. Even the words buy and believe at what point became so easily interchangeable interchangeable? Milton Glazier fun? Or something much more sinsiter...anyone it is turning into Farenheit 421.  This was the very first thing I learned on my first day studying as an undergrad. The second most important thing I learned at a totally different school 2-3 years later, was that ther eis no such thing as privacy. Actually that's probably the most important hands down.

I remember when something happened to Hillary Clinton in the news and the buzz words at the time were "She thinks she's special. Above the law...etc etc..." It became like a trained mantra for years, but right away I tried to point out, even argued that this covetous jealousy greener on the other side thinking was like injecting a dose of stupidity. I convincedwritten by the same idiot who first said "Freedom isn't Free" (God I can only imagine how much of an alky that guy became).

When I first heard the words "...blah..blah...robert kennedy jr...found dead" I almost fainted from the overwhelming feeling of everything going black, the hudson turned into giant vein of gelatinous black slime and I realized more than ever that all of us, ay of us are vulnerable to being set up.....it felt like I immediately saw an oil company's plot....then when I heard it was his wife I still saw the plot unfolding...

I'll discuss more in the future as it seems cold and inappropriate to talk this way right now...but I say this to try to point out how cruelly the media and the powers love to set up Kennedy scandals. More likely conspiracy than curse, and anyone who can't see that is too goddam stupid to waste time on...my grandmother was right. Television is the embodiment of evil...It was so fun to watch tho I didnt get that as a kid.

I mentioned the planet could blow at any minute, but I meant to talk about how the cruelly fabricated news stories we chose to entertain ourselves with are so brilliantly based on circumstantial evidence...and thats exactly why its all so sinister.  Whether it's a Buttofucko with a hard on for 15 year olds or its the family of RFK who had his head blown off 40something years ago, TV news makers and audiences only want thir hunger games....whatever is convenient....there is no fixing that other than bitching about it...

Allow me to break the Kennnedy curse for us all right now? Or don't tell me? It seems less entertaining for you to give up your soap operas? News people are the scum of the earth, and the police, when theyre not shooting or beating to death the most vulnerable in society have the biggest hard on for following orders when raises are invloved....only one person has to suggest the slightest shady thing, oh an dthey will...and we continue to torment the children of the best opportunity this country had to try to find dignity, be as an example...blew his brains out, frame someone with dark skil...and encourage everyone to talk about a curse, so they never are again able to have real power, unless they want to be blown up too...tahst why they hire puppets like Romney...because the humans capable of actually being a leader aren't stupid enough to die for a majority of obese donut addict self help circles of swirlie gossip....Its because I know it will always be that way....that I write with as much heart as I piss...It has to happen....Leave the fucking kennedies alone for fucksake. If she threatened to kill herself 1000 times, once...no matter it's easy to stage a murder, along with setting up the family member with an intelligence enough to herd the largest flocks away from the darkside...

omg here goes Cynthia McFadden, dramatically starting with the 2 c words: Camelot and curse....you'd think after all the luncheons she's probably shared with the family(?) she'd be less propagandic...
brb

for no particular reason I Just googled "Bedford Barn Fire" because I think a few weeks ago there was a strange incident....horse head type shit....and I clicked on this, a stort about a bunch of youths in Bedford PA...I dont have my glasses so could barely read it-was trying to understnd why a bunch of kids would do this sort of thing....I say contractors pay them and threaten to kill them if they choose to take the chance and get caught....money will make anyone do anything...sadly But the point is Barn burnings across the country in towns named Beford (around same time?) just makes you realize how anyone could be behind anything...Its like we like to pretend there are 7 serial psycho killers on the planet and chances of running into one are like lottery odds...but reality check....I say more than half the population are animal torturers without souls...even if they only stand by and watch...pathetic...or maybe the last owner of "THE Bedford Barn" was driven out of his property and lost it, and is going around burning bedford barns down...people are too stupid and indifferent to ask questions...u can get in a lot of trouble JUST for asking questions....

http://bedfordcountyfreepress.com/?p=20465#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment