...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

WHy I can't Make $20

 So you might wonder how anyone could claim to be incapable of making $20 doing something, anything when there just plain is no source of cash flow, or work...Let me show you how hard I work NOT to make $20 okay? Check it out. Here was my day today...

 I figured I throw down a batch of Dog Biscuits on the shelves of a little Turkish Grocery Market a few weeks ago, maybe three weeks now. A small, big, medium sized place. Figured I'd see if I could make enough to invest in a proper DBA, and a license with proper agencies etc...Form an LLC for godsakes, as if no one can see what a fantastically marketable, clever name Pavlov's Gourmet is for dog treats...IM mean so obvious, stupid perhaps. But guess what? You'll find a hundred people using a version of the names I registered in 2003 and 2004 across the country, hopefully making tons of money so I can better make my gd point. If I haven't already. How is it that I come before the fortune with my ideas, lists long only for other individuals and companies to have successfully capitalized on leaving me in the dust, throughout my entire adult life scrimping quarters together to buy soap, or pizza or gas...The first time I saw this BoyScouts of Green County donation bottle recycling booth, I innocently started filling up a bag in order to trade in the whole lots of them if it took all day. I was left fpr broke in the Catskills literally by my Chappaquian relatives who'd felt I'd dug my own grave, or maybe made my own bed at this time...as things were still hopeful...anyway the owner Mr Slater of Slater's Great American Grocery Store came barreling out after me threatening to "CALL THE POLICE" on me for stealing the fckn bottles. I thought the goddam BoyScouts had set up a sort of "self help" job opportunity for any idiot in the community who needed an extra few cents (or a buck if you really wanted to work it)....Retarded of me? Perhaps. But the police? This just barely a ew months after I'd first been beaten up by kunt police office Deborah Moore (who bashed in my head the same way the White Plains cops entertained themselves by tormenting Mr Kenneth Chamberlain who had accidnetally set off his LifeAlert. Shot dead, begging the cops for an hour to please go away, leave him alone.....as a society that this isnt recognized as the REAL BULLYING news media doesnt even know how to touch, how to report on. Because the American psyche has become such an embarrassment,....I forgot what I meant to be writing about...oh yes....my experience with the eyes of the son of the turkish market.....I can tell by the way he looks at me he detests me...it feels like only a matter of time before he attacks, fulfills his need to either hurt me or feel superior maybe....Cant put my finger on it....But this is typical American behavior, not just Turkish...I asked him for $20 of the projected $52 in sales, in order to buy the salt free peanut butter from the machine they have their, a key ingredient for my dog cookies....anyway...he agreed...I left a new batch with him....then when I went to collect he was hiding out in the CVS, as if Im am just a joke they are playing with...probably never intended to give me anything because it's obviously such an amateur operation etc...But I can see in his eyes that when I dare to interrupt him while he's spends 30 mins looking thru mother's day cards in the neighboring drugstore...I hint for a second time that I need that lousy $20 he'd agreed to pay me....but he enjoys watching me me desperate....I will write more in depth about this...it's not because he's Muslim or Turkish on my part and yet, I understand how much my country has hurt other people throughout the world-I recognize the resentment.....it felt violent and I had a premonition that the intl cells Ive been warning about for the past 15 years will sooner than later become violent if for no other reason simply out of boredom...I can barely stand the hypocrisy myself, I can't imagine those who lost babies for no reason, for decades have been patiently waiting for their revenge. human nature all the same...the poor love to romanticize their hunger, imagine superiority and strength when in fact given the same exact role reversal....it's just how people are. People are backstabbing egomaniacle, delusional, self important idiots...unless theyre Jesus or Buddha, Mohammed or maybe Joseph Smith although I must confess I know absolutely nothing about the mormon faith's history....


I cant write this now.....I made my point...SOmeone will tell this kid about what Ive written, which will not only loose that $20 for me, but might even get me banned from the store. Fascinating right?

Turkish educational institutions have come under increasing scrutiny ... Governments as well as many scholars and journalists suspect that the schools have more than just education on their agendas ...". The article quoted Hakan Yavuz, a professor of political science at the University of Utah, as calling the Gülen movement
"a political movement ... and it has always been political. ... They want to train an elitist class which will then turn Turkey into a centre of the religious world, Islamise the country, ... It is the most powerful movement right now in [Turkey] ... There is no other movement to balance them in society."[55]


Imagine how selfless poeple sound when they say the want to open a school....what a charade....But Im the dangerous one right Jane Kunt? Immigration fraud, The Gulan Movement facsinating story because...."Back Door Midrasis" Bringing in foreign "english teachers" Every pay period turks give 40% of their pay checks back to Gullen,

No comments:

Post a Comment